Now booking Announcement adverts online is no more a hassle. You can book and publish all your announcements in a newspaper of your choice even more easily than before.
The new Announcement ads page provides you with complete information about How to Book your ad through ReleaseMyAd. It provides you with complete details about the types of ads that are booked for the Announcements section which include Classified Text and Classified Display.
Not just this, you can even review Sample advertisements to create your own Announcements. You can even review Lost & Found Sample ads, Change of Address and Change of Name ad samples and use them for composing your own classified newspaper adverts. Along with this you can also directly select the newspaper of your choice from among the Newspaper icons and start booking your advertisement.
All you need to do in order to start the booking of your Announcement ad is to follow 3 simple steps as mentioned below:
- Choose the Newspaper as per your preference from the newspaper icons or select the ad type as Classified Text or Display Classified and select the edition or package
- Now with the help of the Sample Ads, create your Announcement Advertisement on the Compose Ad page and modify the same with the online enhancements and get a first look at it through our Live Ad Preview Feature
- Lastly, ensure that the payment is cleared and the release dates are confirmed on the Make Payment page
As soon as your payment is cleared, you’ll receive an invoice from our end with all the ad booking details via email as a confirmation that your ad has been booked with ReleaseMyAd. For your convenience, releaseMyAd has incorporated several payment mediums which are suitable for both traditional and tech savvy customers. You can choose from either our online or offline payment options which are as follows:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)
- Cheque Deposits
- Demand Drafts
- Cash Transfer
- Cash Collection (available in select cities)
For any further queries you can review our Question and Answers Forum on Announcements. You can post your query there and receive the solution within a short while from our Customer Care Department.