Getting the right candidate for any required position is quite a tedious and daunting task by the employer. The Organization opens several positions based on the demand and requisites of the workplace. So, we can say that hiring the best person based on their background, work experience, and skills is not an effortless task for the employer. Thus, for hiring the best candidate for the company, newspapers are always the best platform or medium for the Human Resource or the Recruiting team.
Recruitment Advertisement in Newspaper helps in taking a responsible decision by the hiring team as the hired candidate/ candidates would eventually take the organization to the heights that it aspires to reach. One wrong decision on the recruiter’s part might put a hindrance to the growth of the company! So, it is very important for Human Resources to have the correct strategy before beginning with the hiring process.
Reasons to place recruitment advertisements in the newspapers:
- Situation Vacant Advertisement in Newspaper help in hiring the efficient and suitable who suits the exact requirement that the Organization needs.
- Recruitment Ads in Newspaper contains all the information that is related to the job requirement the Organization currently has. The advertisement includes the work position details, the qualification, and experience details to apply, and the salary that the company can offer for that post.
- Vacancy Advertisement in Newspaper helps both the employer and the employee. Employers get the right candidate for the position they have in the company and the employee gets the right job based on their skills, qualification, and experience. This bridges up the gap between both the employer and the employee.
Recruitment advertisements are classified into three sections namely Situation Vacant, Situation Wanted and Vacancies Abroad.
- Situation Vacant – Situation Vacant advertisements are generally given by the employer of the company who is looking for the services of a person in his organization. The purpose of these vacant ads is to announce that an employment opportunity is either available or required at the earliest.
- Situation Wanted – Situation wanted ads to denote that someone wants to work in a position and is looking for someone who needs the skill and experience he /she has to offer.
- Vacancies Abroad – Vacancy abroad advertisements are given by the employer of the company that is situated outside India and is looking for the services of a person in his organization.
Recruitment ads are further sub-classified into categories namely Career Consultants, Career Course Providers, Overseas Job Consultants, Management Consultants, Resume Writers, Placement Consultants, DTP Operators, Computer Operators, Accountant, Accounts & Finance, Academic, Professor, Teacher, Assistant Managers, Delivery Boys, Personal Assistant, Peon, Receptionists & Tel Operators, Secretaries, Senior/Top Managers, Beauticians & Hairdressers, Dieticians, Fashion Designers, Journalists, Photographer, Writer, Data Entry Operators, Designers, Developer, Programmer, Web Developer, Advertising Marketing & Sales, Public Relations, Part-Time Jobs and many more.
Situation Vacant Advertisement in Newspaper require documents where the employer must mention a matter in their company’s letterhead along with a full postal address within the ad text. ID proof of the recruiter is also required mostly for Situation Abroad Ads.
Type of Job Advertisement Newspaper
- Classified Text Ads: The simplest form of advertising in the Recruitment section is the Text Classified ad. The recruitment ads can be enhanced further by selecting a background color, screen border, and bold enhancements. Publication calculates the charge on the basis of the number of words, characters, or lines used in the ad matter.
- Classified Display Ads: Classified Display is more expensive and grabs the maximum attention. Publications charge the ad cost on the basis of per square centimeter.
Ad booking steps:
You can book your recruitment ad by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Recruitment Page on our website
- Select Classified Text, Classified Display option to proceed further.
- You can select your preferred language and proceed to choose your newspaper.
- Select your preferred newspaper and location
- Enter your ad text (Classified Text) / upload your ad matter or edit an existing template (Classified Display). You can take the help of the sample ads/ sample templates to create your ad matter
- Select your preferred publishing date
- Preview your ad details
- Register yourself
- Upload your supporting document (scanned copy of FIR/ General Diary)
- Select payment option (online or offline)
releaseMyAd helps you to book your Recruitment advertisement in a quick and easy way by following some simple steps. releaseMyAd is one of India’s largest online ad booking portals with more than a decade of experience in the advertising industry. releaseMyAd serves in more than 275 national and regional newspapers and offers the best deals. For more queries and information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/ WhatsApp us at 9830629298.