Facebook has been one of the fastest growing advertising networks and the number of advertisers using Facebook has almost doubled in the last 2 years. Facebook, the name itself infuses our mind with excitement and is the best medium to connect to an entire community and beyond. Facebook indeed makes it easy to connect online with family and friends. Facebook is the most popular social networking service launched on February 4, 2004 and was founded by Mark Zuckerberg.
Facebook offers products and services beyond its social networking platform which includes Facebook Messenger, Facebook Watch, and Facebook Portal. Facebook also has acquired Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus and Giphy. Facebook allows users to connect with friends, work colleagues or people they don’t know, online. It allows users to share pictures, music, videos, and articles, as well as their own thoughts and opinions with as many people they like.
Facebook helps in acquiring new customers to build brand awareness and the ads help small businesses to grow online daily. While advertising on facebook, you can set your budget from the start, and once you hit the amount, Facebook will stop showing your ad. The higher your budget, you will reach out to more users. People spend most of their time on Facebook. So, one of the most important benefits of Facebook advertising is that your customers use it daily.
Facebook has a larger user base with 1.49 billion members worldwide, and 22 billion ad clicks per year. Facebook provides businesses with the largest advertising opportunity since search. Facebook makes it easy to create an ad, select the type of ad, define your audience, and set your budget and timeframe and it is highly customizable where you can choose from a variety of ad formats and bidding options.
Advertising on Facebook will allow you to reach your users when they may not be in a buying frame of mind. Rather than a limitation, this can be an opportunity where your ads can be useful for improving brand awareness and capturing leads for nurturing.
Facebook offers you to book several forms of advertisements which you can select based on your audience preferences
- Video ads – The ads are in the shape of videos. Video ads are best used for brand awareness and consideration campaigns.
- Photo ads – Photo ads consist of one image, a call to action, and a link.
- Slideshow ads – These ads are given when you use a slideshow of photos to convey a story. Either you can create a slideshow on your own and upload it as a video, or you can use the slideshow creation tool available in Facebook ads manager.
- Carousel ads – These ads combine multiple videos or images into a single ad. Carousel ads are popular mostly on Facebook and Instagram where you can showcase a number of images to improve your chances of a conversion or sale
- Canvas ads – Canvas ads are the “full-screen ad experiences built for bringing brands and products to life on mobile.” These ads are interactive, fully-immersive ads which eliminate the need to go off the app for information by combining photos, videos, GIFs, text, and Call To Action buttons that allows people to click, scroll, swipe, and tap to engage with brands right on the Facebook platform.
- Dynamic Product Ads – These ads automatically promote products to people who have expressed interest on your website, in your app or elsewhere on the internet. You can upload your product catalog and set up your campaign and it will continue to find the right people for the right product as long as you require.
Advertising on Facebook applications has been made extremely easy and hasslefree by India’s largest mobile advertising platform releaseMyAd. Having more than 10 years of experience in the advertisement industry, releaseMyAd has expertise in successfully running an ad campaign in social media apps like Facebook. releaseMyAd can help in identifying the prospective clients and choose the correct ad type for you to suit your product or service and budget. The lucrative platform of Facebook app can be turned into a prospective client base with the help of releaseMyAd.
The steps that you need to follow to advertise in the Facebook app are mentioned below:
- Select Facebook option from the list of apps on m.releaseMyAd website.
- Select the ad type that you want to select for your campaign.
- Submit the enquiry by filling up your contact details
Once the campaign is confirmed, it generally takes 48 hours for the campaign to go live. The rates are fixed however, you can always optimize your cost by altering your creatives. In case if you are not satisfied with the ad campaign after it is launched, you can always choose to pause it. You can also check the campaign and consumer performance with real-time data and live reports provided by releaseMyAd.For more details related to your digital advertising on Facebook app, you can drop us an email at email@example.com.