Originally intended to be a student directory featuring photos and personal information, Facebook was launched by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes in February 2004. Earlier limited to the Ivy League universities but since 2006, it has been opened to everyone with a valid email id. Today Facebook is the biggest online social media and social networking service in the world.
With Facebook users can create their own profile where their posts and content shows up. The feature of the Timeline shows chronological feeds of the user. Apart from these Facebook contains News Feeds where information like profile changes, upcoming events and friends’ birthdays, etc shows up. The option of a photo album, like, following and instant messaging services are also available with Facebook which makes it one of most vibrant social media platform to connect with friends, families and relatives. Also, privacy control settings on Facebook allow users to show what they want and what they do not.
Facebook can be operated from all devices with an internet connection. The Facebook mobile app was launched in 2008 on iOS and 2010 on Android. The Facebook app, to date, has 5 billion+ downloads from Google Play Store and has a high rating of 4.2 stars. It can be found on phones across the globe. Facebook app has a monthly active user base of over 2.5 million and consists of users between the age brackets to 18 years to 65 years among which 44% are male and 56% are females.
Having such an unprecedented user base across different demographics, culture and countries, the Facebook app is one of the best platforms to advertise to achieve marketing goals. With proper advertising, Facebook’s users and fans can be turned into potential customers and the advertiser’s brand value can be significantly improved. Whether it is about getting more page likes, sending more people to the website or increasing visits to local business, Facebook is one the one-stop place for advertising.
With Facebook, the correct audience can be targeted. Users can be targeted based on activity across Facebook like a page like and visits by the user or user’s friend. Promotion can be done based on profile information of the user and places checked in by users on Facebook. Users can also be targeted based on locations and activity with other businesses. Apart from that targeting can also be done on the basis of gender, age, interest and type of phone used. Careful choosing of a custom audience base can positively impact advertising results on Facebook app. Also, advertisers should fix their marketing objective whether brand awareness, drive traffic, lead generation or conversion so as to achieve their goal.
There are various types of ads that can be placed on Facebook app.
- Video ads – Video ads are best used for brand awareness and consideration campaigns.
- Image ads – Image ads consist of one image, a call to action, and a link.
- Slideshow ads – These ads are given when you use a slideshow of photos to convey a story.
- Carousel ads – These ads combine multiple videos or images into a single ad. Carousel ads showcase a number of images to improve your chances of conversion or sale
- Canvas ads – Canvas ads are full-screen ad built for bringing brands and products to life on mobile.
- Dynamic Product Ads – These ads automatically promote products to people who have expressed interest on your website, in your app or elsewhere on the internet. You can upload your product catalogue and set up your campaign and it will continue to find the right people for the right product as long as you require.
With so much of details, it might be puzzling for any advertiser, to begin with, Facebook app advertising. Having more than a decade of experience in the advertisement industry, releaseMyAd is here to help. releaseMyAd is India’s largest mobile app advertising platform. With releaseMyAd, an advertiser can instantly book and reach out to the target audience. The experts at releaseMyAd provide advertising solutions and can be relied upon for the most efficient, intelligent and data-driven promotion planning. releaseMyAd ensures the best Return on Investment and can design an advertisement campaign on the Facebook app which suits the advertiser’s budget and requirement.
The process of running an advertisement on the Facebook app is very easy through releaseMyAd. One has to just click on the mouse and follow a few simple steps:
- Click on https://m.releasemyad.com/app/facebook
- Scroll through and check the ad types you want to select for your campaign.
- Submit the enquiry by filling up your contact details so that releaseMyAd can reach you and help you to set up the campaign and cost as per your requirement.
After the confirmation of the ad campaign, it takes 48 hours before the same goes live as the experts at releaseMyAd works on proper planning and designing of the ad campaign so that the advertiser can reap the best from the investment made. Also, after the campaign goes live releaseMyAd provides daily reports and analytics of the ad’s performance. If the advertiser is not satisfied with the campaign, releaseMyAd also gives the option of modifying the same.For more details about placing an advertisement on the Facebook app, shoot an email detailing the query to email@example.com.