LinkedIn is a professional social networking platform on which professionals, employers, recruiters, job seekers and companies can connect with each other. It allows users to create profile uploading their resume and employers can list jobs and search for candidates. Through LinkedIn users can also search for business opportunities, find people and jobs and at the same time recommend other users in their contact network.
LinkedIn was founded in December 2002 by Reid Hoffman and was officially launched on May 5, 2003. By 2004, there were 1 Million users of LinkedIn. The popularity of LinkedIn grew so much as a professional community that by 2007, there were over 10 million users of the service. Since December 2016 it has been a wholly-owned subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation. With the vision of creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce and driven by the mission of connecting the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful, LinkedIn is active in more than 200 countries worldwide. In November 2009, LinkedIn opened its office in Mumbai.
Today LinkedIn has 690+ Million users and the LinkedIn app has more than 500 Million downloads from Google Play Store. The app is highly rated with 4.4 stars and is a popular platform to browse and find jobs, read business news and stay updated. People of wide age group, between 18 to 65 years use LinkedIn among which around 51% are males and 49% are females. Active monthly users of the LinkedIn app are 310 Million who spend on average 58 minutes time daily to connect with other professionals around the world.
With such a huge number of audience base, LinkedIn is one of the best medium for promotion by advertisers. With LinkedIn, advertisers can reach out to the ideal customers on the world’s largest professional network. Rated by marketers, it is the No.1 platform for B2B lead generation. With LinkedIn, advertisers can promote content or drive conversions when the users are engaged and are active on the platform. On LinkedIn, app advertisers can create awareness over most viewed professional news feeds. Through LinkedIn app advertisements can be targeted to professional audiences like decision-makers, executives and influencers. 4 out of 5 LinkedIn members drive business decisions. LinkedIn helps advertisers by sponsoring their content and spreading it to the user base. LinkedIn users provide accurate and up-to-date information and therefore, advertisements can be focussed on the most viable and professionals, candidates and business buyers.
Depending upon the budget and requirement of the advertisers, different types of advertisements can be run of the LinkedIn platform. Various types of advertisements that can be run on LinkedIn are:
- Sponsored Content Ads – These are the paid advertisements which allow the companies to deliver page related updates beyond their current LinkedIn page followers.
- LinkedIn text ads – Form of ads that enable advertisers to create, manage, and optimize customized campaigns. With Text Ads, you can target a premium professional audience and drive high-quality leads to your business based on your budget.
- LinkedIn Sponsored InMail – Form of ad where advertisers can send personalized messages to the people who matter most to their business.
- LinkedIn programmatic display ads – This form of ads help the advertiser to reach the right buyers and build the brand. The advertiser can purchase guaranteed impressions directly from LinkedIn and reserve the preferred audience at a set price.
- LinkedIn dynamic ads – These ads are the personalized ads tailored to each member based on their own LinkedIn profile data including profile photo, company name, job title and position.
To ensure advertising on LinkedIn app simple and hassle-free, releaseMyAd has launched India’s first-ever mobile app advertising platform. Having an experience of over 10 years in the advertising industry, experts at releaseMyAd are ideal for developing a powerful LinkedIn ad campaign which can help build the brand of any advertiser. Reliability and transparency are the motto at releaseMyAd and based on this the experts care about the budget of any advertiser and optimize the campaign accordingly. With releaseMyAd, the advertiser can be assured that the best benefits can be reaped out of the ad campaign on LinkedIn with proper targeting guidance.
On the self-serve platform of releaseMyAd, an advertiser can start the ad campaign with few easy mouse clicks and follow the below procedure:
- Click on https://m.releasemyad.com/app/linkedln
- Scroll through and check the ad types you want to select for your campaign.
- Submit the enquiry by filling up your contact details so that we can reach you and help you to set up the campaign and cost as per your requirement.
After the campaign is confirmed it takes 48 hours to go live. During this time, the team of experts at releaseMyAd ensures planning of every detail of an advertiser’s ad campaign. After the ad campaign is live, releaseMyAd provides daily reports and analysis of the campaign’s performance. Based on this data, the advertiser can choose to modify the campaign if he/she finds it unsatisfactory.For further information about advertising on the LinkedIn app, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the query.