Are you looking for a Hindi newspaper which people are fond of reading?
Or, do you want to know about the newspapers which are loved by the ‘हिंदी भाषी’, so that you can start planning to advertise there?
In such a case, we at releaseMyAd shall be able to help you out!
So, here we share some of the quick facts of the top-rated Hindi newspapers of the country-
- The most popular Hindi newspaper in the country with a daily circulation of over 35 lakhs.
- Its average readership figure in over 70.1 million.
- It is widely circulated in the country and has 37 editions. So, if you are planning to target the readers of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Punjab, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, or Himachal Pradesh, this newspaper should be your choice!
- The leading Hindi newspaper of central and western regions of the country.
- Daily circulation of this newspaper is over 35 lakhs and the average readership figure in over 17.5 million
- One may advertise in this newspaper and reach out to the consumers in Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Delhi, Gujarat, and Maharashtra.
- Another leading Hindi newspaper of the country which has over 26 lakhs of daily circulation
- The readership figure is over 7.8 million
- Their exclusive journals cater to the newspaper reading goals of many
- By placing advertisements in this newspaper, one may very effectively reach the target consumers of Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi NCR, and Uttar Pradesh.
- Hindustan (Hindi Daily), is a sister publication of Hindustan Times. Hence, brand power is one of the reasons why this newspaper has such a large number of followers.
- It is one of the top 3 Hindi dailies of the country
- It is circulated in the major metropolitans including New Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi, and Kolkata. Therefore, this makes easier for the advertisers to reach all of these cities at a single go!
- This newspaper is widely circulated in New Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, and Kolkata.
- It is also published as “Patrika” in a few regions.
- The editorials of this newspaper highly impress its readers; this is the major reason for the growing readership figure of Rajasthan Patrika.
Happy with the elaboration?
Then, wait no longer and proceed to select your choice of Hindi-newspaper and book your ad now!