The best thing about India is in its diversity! Newspapers printed in regional languages are important especially in the south.
- Why publish an ad in Malayalam language newspaper in Kozhikode ?
As we all know that the southern part of India has a different set of languages derived from the Dravidian manuscript unlike the northern regional languages of India such as Hindi,Marathi, etc which derived from Sanskrit.
So as an advertiser if you would go an extra mile to print your ad in the regional language, the audience will surely appreciate this effort and pay more attention to your advertisement.
Malayalam is one of the most spoken languages in the state of Kerala. If your next destination to advertise in Kozhikode then look no further than most popular Malayalam daily newspapers circulated in the region.
To make your ad more appealing to a regional crowd it is more important to print ads in the regional language of that region. As you might know, half the barrier of conveying the message to an audience ends if you can just cross the language barrier of that region.
- Top Malayalam language newspapers of Kozhikode based on Circulation and Readership
Now there are many newspapers printed in the Malayalam language. To make the most of your ad booking experience you should know exactly which Malayalam daily are circulated especially in the Kozhikode region. The readership circulation that these newspapers offer allows you to make the right decision while choosing the right newspaper.
With Malayala Manorama leading with over readership of over 16 million followed by Mathrubhumi and so on.
For more details visit https://www.releasemyad.com/newspaper-display-booking/language/malayalam
- Different Ad formats and categories
- Classified Text Ad: Ads consisting only of text no pictures but you can use enhancements like colour to make it more appealing. These ads are the most affordable.
- Classified Display: Smaller than a display but better than a test ad. These ad consist of text with pictures.
- Display Ad: The best visually appealing format of an ad in a newspaper. If you are not on a budget this is the format for the most attraction from the consumer.
Different ad categories to choose from:
- Personal (Change of name, Lost and found, etc)
- Property(for sale, accommodation wanted)
- Business(for sale, offer/proposal,etc)
- Classified tenders(public notice,tenders,etc)
- Recruitment(situation vacant, situation wanted,etc)
- Matrimonial(wanted bride or wanted groom)
- RMA booking platform
Started in 2009, releaseMyAd brought a revolution in the world of ad booking. It is the very first of its kind fully digital platform where you can easily book ad in a variety of newspapers, radio, tv and even the new trend in town social media platforms.
All leading newspapers circulating throughout India are listed under releaseMyAd. Offering advertisers a variety of options to choose from catering to their audience, geographical area and ad type. All this made it convenient from the comfort of your home. Only internet connectivity is all you need and rest is done by our excellent task force working to provide you with the best service.
Worried about it being costly? Don’t worry it is also affordable. Several discounted user-friendly packages and offers make your booking experience cost-effective as well as cost-saving!
- Ad booking steps:
Booking an AD using releaseMyAd is easy!
Contact details: Still confused or doubtful about placing an ad in Malayalam newspaper or any other newspaper?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 09830629298.