Hindustan Times is an established newspaper brand, with immense coverage throughout most of India. Therefore it should come as no surprise that their online news portal is among the most visited news websites in India. The news website has an alternately designed mobile phone gateway which is designed to better suit mobile users.
Hindustan Times’ online news portal is extremely popular in India, enjoying close to 45 million visits per month in total, of which 12 million account for unique first-time visitors. One of the most reliable ways to check a website’s popularity is by finding out its Alexa rank. Alexa rank is a measure of the traffic enjoyed by a website, and is measured through the Alexa Widget. It is generally regarded that an Alexa rank of 100,000 is a sign that your website enjoys great popularity. Hindustan Times’ website, hindustantimes.com, boasts of an Alexa India rank of 100.
The Hindustan Times website, in addition to news articles, also hosts certain opinion pieces which allow visitors to weigh in their views, houses a video gallery, a photo gallery, and various other sections which the newspaper cannot always accommodate due to special restrictions. The news website of Hindustan Times, much like the newspaper, also features a considerable number of advertisements.
Just like the way the newspaper houses different varieties of advertisements, namely classified text, classified display and display ads, the online website also features a wide variety of ads, as has been listed below:
- Banner Ads: Banner ads are image-based ads which feature in certain fixed locations in a website, such as the top, bottom, and sides.
- Innovation Ads: Innovation ads are engaging There are 3 types of Innovation Ads,’ Explode’, ‘Interstitial’ and ‘Collapsible’.
- Banner Ads
There are numerous advantages of advertising in this website. We already know about the various advertising options, as well as the popularity of this website, but there is yet another factor that you makes website advertising all the more effective. If you book your ad directly on the website, you get a guarantee of your ad being displayed. However, even if you have hindustimes.com listed as one of your target websites in your Google Display Advertising campaign, you do not get any guarantee that any of your ads will actually feature in the aforementioned website.
So how do you book your ads on this popular website? Simple, book your ads online in less than 10 minutes via leading online advertising company, releaseMyAd. Founded in 2009 as a newspaper advertising portal, releaseMyAd now caters to advertisers who wish to advertise on various devices and vehicles, namely radio, cinema, newspaper, magazine and online. The booking process is very simple, and has been explained below:
- Once you visit our online advertising portal, choose hindustantimes.com as the website of your choice.
- Select device (mobile or desktop), Ad Type and Ad Position.
- Share with us your contact and business details to proceed.
- Select your ad units by browsing the hindustantimes.com website in releaseMyAd’s mini-website viewer. Once you are done choosing your ad units and position, tweak ad location and campaign duration and proceed.
- Upload your banner/innovation ads for us to place on the website. You can alternatively ask us to design one for you.
- Select dates and clear payment via a host of online and offline methods.
In case you have any queries or questions, feel free to mail us at email@example.com, or call us on 09830688443.