With experience amounting to almost a hundred years and with a circulation that spans more than 70 countries over the world, Reader’s Digest is an institution in the magazine world. Started in 1922 by World War veteran DeWitt Wallace, an American citizen, Reader’s Digest was quickly accepted and embraced by society. The success of the magazine took Wallace by surprise, who expected an annual income of no more than $5000, but in a span of 7 years, the magazine was already raking in $900000 annually. Reader’s Digest features articles from a wide range of topics.
Reader’s Digest India covers a host of national and international news stories of significance, people’s experiences in dealing with harsh challenges, inspirational stories, rib-tickling humour and the smartest of one liners that will make you chuckle. The Indian edition of Reader’s Digest was first published in 1954, and soon gained popularity. Within a few years, the magazine was publishing 40,000 copies, which was a lot considering the time period. Today, the magazine publishes 6,31,000 copies per month, and a reported 18,93,000 people read it, which is nothing short of astonishing!
The interesting thing about Reader’s Digest is that it has something for all age groups. For kids, there is a section dedicated to expanding their vocabulary, quirky riddles for teenagers to solve, a number of in depth articles that inspire critical thinking for adults. Effectively, if you were to advertise in Reader’s Digest, you could reach technically all factions of the English speaking community.
releaseMyAd is one of the leading magazine advertising agencies in India. Started in 2009 solely as a newspaper advertising agency, releaseMyAd now boasts of 5 media advertising options – Newspaper, Radio, Cinema, Online and Magazine. What’s special about releaseMyAd is that through us, you can book your ads over the internet. Starting from choosing an appropriate medium to deciding on your ad creative to selecting dates and finally paying the billable amount, the entire process can be handled online via releaseMyAd.
To book your magazine ads on Reader’s Digest via releaseMyAd, follow these steps:
- Visit the magazine booking portal of releaseMyAd.
- Select Reader’s Digest as your preferred magazine for advertising.
- Choose your advertisement type, based on size and position in the magazine. You can view the dimensions of the different ad sizes. Once you have selected your size and position, click the “View Rates” button next to it.
- To proceed, share your personal and business information.
- You will now be able to view the rates of all the different sizes and positions of the ads, so make a calculated choice taking into consideration your budget.
- Upload your ad creative. In case you do not have one yourself, you can provide us with your company’s logo, ad image and ad content, and we will design one for you with the information supplied.
- Next, select dates for your campaign. Select which issue you want your ad to be featured in.
- The final step involves clearing payment. We have a lot of payment options, which include several online and offline ones. Take your pick from the available options.
In case you face any difficulty in the booking process, or if you have any questions regarding magazine advertising in general, feel free to mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 09830688443.