Just like newspapers, magazines are a part of print media. Like newspapers, magazines too have tremendous potential as an advertising medium. However, there exist a few key differences between these platforms. For starters, magazines don’t really have a counterpart to classified advertisements, all magazine ads are display ads. Newspaper ads are also often blamed for having a low shelf life, and readers often complain about the cluttered nature of ads. However, magazines have a great shelf life, and magazine ads allow advertisers to let their creative juices flow and come up with an advertisement that is more than just a basic premise of the advertiser’s organization.
In India, a considerable majority of magazines deal with topics such as lifestyle, celebrities and fashion. Standing out in this rather large list of lifestyle magazines is Society, a magazine that offers a pragmatic report of the goings on at the various industries. Society is run by Magna publications, which have a number of other publications. Society features a number of celebrity interviews to pique your interest, incorporating the latest happenings in the fashion industry.
What works excellently for Society is the lucidity and elegance they incorporate in their writing and design. These factors have also resulted in a steady growth of Society’s readership numbers and subscribers, and have also boosted their status as an advertising platform. What’s astonishing is how cost effective and at the same time, efficient this medium is. You can book your ads on the Society magazine via top magazine ad agency, releaseMyAd.
Booking your ads on this platform involves no more than a few clicks of your mouse and an internet connection. That’s right; you can book your ads on magazines online via releaseMyAd. To book your ads on Society, follow these steps:
- Choose where you would like to position your ad. You can place your ads in the front or back pages, on the cover or anywhere in between.
- Choose ad size. There are 4 basic sizes – full page, half page, strip and double strip.
- Provide us with your business information.
- As you proceed, you will be asked to provide us with your ad creative. In the event that you do not have an image ready, you can ask us to create it.
- After you have decided what you want to do regarding your creative, you can proceed to choose the dates when you wish to advertise.
- Clear payment via a number of offline and online methods.
In case you have any queries, you can either mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 09836068426.