Times of India is the best arena for advertisers who want to efficiently reach a large target audience. It is the leading newspaper daily in the country It is owned by Benett, Coleman & Co Ltd. It is the third-largest newspaper in India in regards to its circulation and largest selling English-language daily in the world. Times of India is the best arena for advertisers who want to efficiently reach a large target audience. The newspaper content revolves around the latest news on politics, current affairs, global happenings, sports, business, entertainment, science, technology, health & fitness etc. Thereby it has a rich blend of reader demographics. Through Times of India, you can target any section and geographical region to achieve your objectives. Over the years it has maintained a strong editorial policy which has helped them to remain on the top of the minds of the advertisers. With the passing time, Times of India has developed a unique brand recognition for itself and for most of the advertising firms, it has acted as a safe haven by providing a great platform to promote and publicize your product or service. It has featured some of the most memorable and iconic print ads and through a platform like releaseMyAd, advertisers can actually leave a great impact on the readers. Advertisements featured in Times of India promises to reach and impact a large audience due to its wider reach.
Areas covered by Times Of India: The Times of India has its markets in major cities such as Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Goa, Patna, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
Categories: Times of India currently offers advertisements in categories such as matrimonial, obituary, remembrance, business, travel, property, recruitment, education, lost and found, change of name, astrology, retail, tenders, notices and many more.
Pricing: releaseMyAd offers three types of ad formats in Times Of India and the pricing varies according to the formats that is selected: They are:
- Classified Text Ads – Simple run-on-line ads that are in plain text. For these ads, pricing is based on number of lines used.
- Classified Display Ads – Includes richer formatting over and above the basic textual content of the ad, such as colours, a variety of typefaces as well as images or graphics. These ads are charged on the basis of square centimetres occupied.
- Display Ads – Most expensive and elaborate form of advertising. These ads allow you to be creative and upload your own designs as an image on the platform according to specifications. These ads are again charged on the basis of square centimetres occupied.
For better understanding of rates, the complete tariff for advertising in TOI Classified section, check out the Times of India Classified Rate Card and for the Display section check Times of India Display Rate Card along with the circulation numbers of different locations. There are various discounted packages and insertion offers that you can opt based on your selection of ad types, categories or location. The rates mentioned in the rate card are for single ads.
Booking steps: You can follow some quick booking steps to book your ad.
- Visit Times of India page
- Select your required ad type between Classified Text, Classified Display or Display
- Select your suitable ad category
- Select your preferred location or package
- Proceed to compose ad using enhancements or you can upload your own designed matter in case of classified Display or Display Ads
- Select a suitable sub-category, relevant to your ad content
- Select your preferred release date
- Choose your mode of payment (Online which offers payment via Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking) or (Offline which offers payment via Cash Deposit, Cheque deposit or NEFT/ IMPS transfers)
Call us at 09830629298 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance regarding ad booking. We also have an expert team who provide assistance through live chat / WhatsApp.