Newspapers have always been seen as a trustworthy source of information, especially when compared to digital media. Most readers agree that they find newspaper advertisements to be more engaging and less distracting.
Gujarati newspapers provide you just the right platform to advertise your products and services to attract the readers. Advertisements placed in the right newspaper definitely open up the door to success.
Here are 6 Gujarati newspapers where you should consider advertising:
- Sandesh: Sandesh is a popular Gujarati language daily, founded in the year 1923 by The Sandesh Ltd. It is a widely read newspaper not just in Ahmedabad but also in Mumbai, Vadodara, Bhuj, Surat, Rajkot, and Bhavnagar. It has seven different supplements, namely, Sanskar, Nari, Ardha Saptahik, Nakshatra, Cine Sandesh, Kids World, Shraddha, Action Replay, and Business@sandesh. In addition to this, there is Sandesh International which is published from Chicago, Illinois and United States. Because of its huge spread, it is a preferred choice of several advertisers.
- Gujarat Samachar: Gujarat Samachar was founded in the year 1932, and has now evolved into the most famous Gujarati language daily newspaper having an approximate readership of 4.6 million. Headquartered in Ahmedabad, it is circulated in several other cities like Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat, Mehsana, Mumbai, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, as well as New York City. Gujarat Samachar acquires new readers on a regular basis by publishing quality content on local, national and international readers.
- Divya Bhaskar: Owned by D. B. Corp Ltd., Divya Bhaskar is one of the most widely read daily newspapers in the state of Gujarat. Although founded in the year 2003, it has been successful in expanding its daily circulation figure, which is currently 854, 097. Unlike any other Gujarati newspaper, Divya Bhaskar has the maximum number of editions in about nine different cities. These include Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Mehsana, Bhuj, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar and Junagadh. In Bhavnagar and Junagadh, this newspaper is published as Saurashtra Samachar and Sorath Bhaskar, respectively. Divya Bhaskar’s popularity has made it an ideal medium for advertising.
- NavGujarat Samay: Shayona Times Pvt. Ltd., which is a joint venture of The Times Group and Shayona Group, launched NavGujarat Samay. It is a widely read Gujarati language broadsheet daily newspaper in Ahmedabad, having a total circulation of 1, 48,000. NavGujarat Samay has earned a good reputation among its readers by consistently publishing engaging content on various topics, thus proving itself to be an effective advertising forum.
- Bombay Samachar: Bombay Samachar, now aka, Mumbai Samachar is one of the oldest daily newspapers. Established in the year 1822 by Fardunjee Marzban, it is published in Gujarati, as well as, English. Bombay Samachar is known to be fair and honest in its reporting since its inception, and this characteristic stands even today. Just like early days, this newspaper is still used for promotion and advertising by many, given it’s excellent advertising policies.
- Gujarat Mitra: Gujarat Mitra is another veteran daily newspaper, which was launched in the year 1863 by Gujaratmitra Pvt. Ltd. It is published from Surat and has a high circulation figure. Surat is a great business hub, thus Gujarat Mitra is often used as a platform by multiple advertisers.
Booking ads in the given Gujarati newspapers have been further simplified for you by releaseMyAd. releaseMyAd is an INS accredited agency, providing you with a hassle-free online portal, where you can check and compare the ad rates in each of these newspapers prior to booking. Visit our website to know more about the discounts and offers available.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and book your ad!