So are you planning to advertise in the most read newspaper of Chennai?
The Hindu newspaper should be your choice.
This daily English newspaper attracts a hell lot of readers and hence it stands as the best newspaper for advertisers.
This newspaper is not only circulated in Chennai, but it is also circulated in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, Kolkata, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Noida, Visakhapatnam, Kochi, Mangaluru, Tiruchirappalli, Hubballi, Mohali, Allahabad, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Cuttack and Patna.
The best thing that the advertisers get by selecting this newspaper is a wide range of category option for advertising in the Hindu Classifieds, such as Matrimonial, Automotive, Business Offers, Educational, Announcement, entertainment, obituary, personal, property, recruitment, personal greetings, and celebrations, travel focus, boutiques, fitness, skincare, Healthcare, sports requisites, Vasthu, Tailoring, Medical, Insurance, Computer, detective, elder care, seminar, book fair and more.
All you need to do is make the correct choice of category. This would help your ad look more subjective.
Sharing some of our ad booking packages for The Hindu classified advertisements that cover Chennai and its adjoining regions-
The exclusive package for Matrimonial category-
- Hindu (All Editions) – Matrimonial special @Rs.1300
- Packages for the Property section-
- Hindu – All Southern Editions + Delhi @Rs.3175
- Hindu (All Southern Locations) @Rs.2990
- Hindu – (All Tamil Nadu) @Rs.3130
- Packages for Recruitment column-
- Hindu – All Southern Editions + Delhi @Rs.2565
- Hindu (All Southern Locations) @Rs.2425
- Hindu – (All Tamil Nadu) @2130
- Packaged for Education-
- Hindu – All Southern Editions + Delhi @Rs.3100
- Hindu (All Southern Locations) @Rs.2935
- Hindu – (All Tamil Nadu) @Rs.3330
Find out more such options by visiting our website.
Apart from the ad booking packages, you can also select single edition of Chennai for any of the given category.
Since releaseMyAd is accredited by INS, The Hindu newspaper shares their rate card with us and we update the same rates for our advertisers without any extra charge. You may check the ad booking tariffs for Hindu Chennai once you land up to our ad booking page.
In case of further queries about advertising in The Hindu newspaper, call us at 09830629298 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.