Newspapers are not only a source of news or information rather it is a platform which is meant for communicating to different people for business or personal purposes. Apart from mainstream news, newspapers provide different classified advertisements which help people in multiple ways in their daily life. One can find different jobs, paying guest or houses on rent or look for bride or grooms in the newspaper classified section. So it is a package that offers everything that a reader needs.
So, what comes to your mind first when you think about advertising in a newspaper?
Let me guess! It must be the ‘cost’ of the advertisement. Well, this is quite an obvious thought that appears in an advertisers head before placing an advertisement in any newspaper. As the entire planning and execution of the ad campaign is based on the given budget. So advertisers need to understand certain factors that determine the newspaper advertisement cost.
These are the factors that advertisers should keep in mind while considering the cost of the advertisement:
- Size of the ad– Both classified display and display ads are calculated based on their size in per sq.cm unit. The classified pages are dedicated to classified ads section while displays ads can be found on any page. The price is measured as per length and width of the advertisement. Newspapers offer different ad sizes that advertisers can opt for like the single column (3-4
cm width), double column (6-7 cm width) or triple column (9-10cm width) to grab the eyeballs of the readers. Apart from these, the ad rates in newspaper fluctuate based on quarter page, half-page and full page advertisements.
- Ad type– In newspapers, three types of ads are published- classified text, classified display, and displays. Among these classified text ads are the cheapest while classified display and display ads are little expensive as it includes graphics and images.
- Ad category– ad rates in newspapers vary for different ad categories. For example, if you book recruitment and a business advertisement, you will be charged with different rates for both these categories.
- Placement of the ad– Placing your advertisement in the right place is the first step to grab the attention of the readers. An advantageous placement of an advertisement obviously affects the cost of that particular ad since a better placement ensures maximum exposure.
- Choice of the newspaper– the cost of newspaper ads differ on the selection of newspapers. For instance, if you choose national English daily with high readership and circulation numbers you need to pay a little more than the regional newspapers.
So if you are thinking to book your ad in any Indian newspapers through releaseMyAd just visit our website or give us a call. releaseMyAd is the leading online ad booking platform. Since we are authorised by INS, the main governing council of media publications, the publication house sends us direct ad rates which are the cheapest. Thus you don’t have to pay any extra commission charges. You will get the best opinion from our media experts to reach out to your target audience. We provide special rates to our customers who book ads through our website.
releaseMyAd Ad booking process: Our ad booking process is very simple; it will take only a few minutes to book your ad. So follow these 4 steps below:
1) Visit our website (www.releasemyad.com).
2) Select your preferred newspaper and city.
3) Enter your ad text and choose the publication dates.
4) Now proceed to make the payment through our various online or offline modes.
If you find any kind of difficulty in booking your ad call us at 09830629298 or write us at email@example.com.