Trade is an integral part of a business atmosphere. A major source of revenue is generated through Trade and Commerce. Retailers and Wholesalers play a major role in the smooth running of the business wheel. Even they need to stay updated about every change in the market. For such a community a magazine named Asian Trader acts as a messiah with information regarding supply and rates.
Established in 1985, it is a B2B magazine targeting the entire independent retail community in UK. This journal targets Wholesalers, Retailers, Convenience store and Grocery store owners. A fortnightly journal, it has a circulation of 49,626 copies and a readership base of 3, 97,000 mainly consisting of the independent retail community. Since the majority of retailers are Asian, this journal is published in 3 languages, English, Gujarati and Urdu. This increases the readership among the community and the necessary information reaches quite rapidly.
The scope for advertising in this fortnightly is immense. The right kind of advertising can cause maximum visibility and can deliver the desired information. Since targeting the entire retail sector is the main goal, the advertisement has to be of similar interests else it is a waste of space and money. Choosing an appropriate advertising agency is the next hurdle which a client may face. This is where releaseMyAd enters the picture.
releaseMyAd is an online advertising platform with an excellent grasp in magazine advertising. Booking an ad in Asian Trader is simplified through the easy ad-booking process of releaseMyAd. The steps are mentioned below:
- Select the desired position where the advertisement will be published (front, back, front back, etc).
- Pick the appropriate size of your advertisement (full page, half page, strip and double strip)
- Fill the necessary details about yourself and your business (Name, contact, Email id, and business name).
- Upload your own creative or use the help of our team of experts to make the creative.
- Decide on the date when your advertisement will appear in the selected magazine.
- Lastly, make the necessary payment duly through various Online or Offline measures.