With a strong readership base of seven million, The Times of India is naturally the most read newspaper in India. The pet paper of The Times Group, it is owned by the famous media firm Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. The Times of India covers news in the English language and is circulated in all the cities of the country. Therefore advertising one’s product, brand or company via Times of India will prove to be nothing short of lucrative, given its immense popularity.
What are the ads that can be booked in Times of India?
Given that it is one of India’s leading dailies, the paper has kept the provision of all sorts of ads to be posted in it. Ads are mainly of three types:
- Most cost effective and basic form of ad.
- Charged according to the amount of content it consists.
- Can be placed only on the classified page of the newspaper.
- Classified text ads can be booked under categories like Matrimonial, Recruitment, Obituary, Business, Personal, Vehicle, Remembrance, Education etc.
- A little on the pricier side, classified display ads are very similar to classified text ads otherwise.
- Charges are levied based on factors like its size, images and logos used in it.
- These ads are also placed on the classifieds ad page only.
You will get a complete quote about the prices of booking ads in the Times of India classifieds rate card.
- These type of ads are the priciest.
- Only huge ad campaigns or well known brands use display ads to promote themselves.
- Unlike the other two ads, display ads can be placed on any page of the newspaper. Sometimes it also appears beside the content related to it. This ensures a better visibility of the ad.
Why should you book your ad in TOI through releaseMyAd?
The Times of India is circulated in major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mangalore, Pune, Patna as well as Goa.
- It does not matter if you are in Goa and want to place an ad in the Kolkata edition of Times of India. releaseMyAd lets you book ads in any newspaper from any part of the country.
- releaseMyAd has several sample ads saved so that clients can use them for guidance while creating their own ad. For example, you will find a lot of Times of India matrimonial ad samples to guide you, when you opt to book an ad under the matrimony category.
- All you need is a working internet connection to book an ad via releaseMyAd.
- Payments can be made offline as well. So you don’t need to stress if you want to book your ad online and make the payment offline. releaseMyAd realises the needs of its clients.
- The creative team of releaseMyAd keeps in constant touch until the ad is published successfully. It also guides the client to make correct advertisement choices.
For Times of India online ad booking options, visit the website of releaseMyAd.com. releaseMyAd helps its clients to book all sorts of newspaper ads online with three simple steps. Everything is mentioned on the website in minute details and this helps the clients with their Times of India online classifieds ad booking procedure.