The history of Delhi when traced back to centuries, will leave you awestruck. Once the seat of the royal Mughal empire, Delhi went to become one of the biggest colonies of Britain and then established itself as the focal point of bureaucratic power. Now the capital of India, Delhi is the center of the nation’s political manoeuvres. Apart from that, Delhi is also rapidly developing in areas of fashion, business, handloom and textile industries. Attracting various people of different cast and cultures from numerous parts of the country, Delhi has a truly diverse population. Naturally the scope of advertising in Delhi is very wide.
Newspaper advertising: Who invests in it?
The pulsating nerve of the country, Delhi determines the nation’s destiny. In this regard the role of newspapers in Delhi is very important. For a capital that is developing at breakneck speed and becoming more technologically savvy by the minute, Delhi has not discarded the newspaper.
- Most people still read it and look for ads pertaining to their business or personal need.
- In this densely populated city bustling with all kinds of activities, people are always looking to start their own business or promote new ones.
- Small business owners who do not have the resources needed to advertise on TV or other expensive media platforms, still choose the newspaper as their mode of advertising.
- Given the newspaper has a wide reach, it is the perfect mode of communicating business with the vast population of Delhi.
So newspaper advertising in Delhi is still quite prevalent.
Newspapers that are circulated in Delhi:
The number of national and regional newspapers that are distributed across Delhi are numerous. Some of them are Hindustan Times, The Times of India, Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, Hindustan Times, The Financial Express, The Tribune, Business Line, Nai Duniya, and The Hindu.
What ads are generally booked in the newspapers of Delhi?
The newspapers of Delhi, allow the placement of all sorts of ads in them. The three types of newspaper ads are
- Classified text ads
- Classified display ads
- Display ads
|Classified text ads||Classified display ads||Display ads|
The categories of classified newspaper advertising in Delhi are:
The categories of display newspaper advertising in Delhi are:
- OBITUARY OR PERSONAL
- MAIN NEWSPAPER
- PUBLIC NOTICE AND TENDERS
- ELECTION OR POLITICAL
The leading advertising agency in India. releaseMyAd books advertisements over four media verticals- newspaper, radio, cinema and the internet. Get in touch with our creative team to book your ad instantly. You can contact Us on 09830629298 or mail at email@example.com.