The Tribune has watchfully witnessed, recorded and relayed to the people of India several monumental historical events that have shaken the foundations of our country. Founded in the first quarter of the year 1881, this newspaper has taken enormous strides in the field of journalism to reach where they are today – the top newspaper in a number of Indian States and a Union Territory. The Tribune also enjoys worldwide circulation, spreading their excellent reporting and skilful presentation to lands across the border.
Ideally, the search for a more appropriate and prestigious platform to advertise on than The Tribune would ultimately end in failure. You can take the wonderful opportunity to advertise on this daily is in three different formats:
By far the most popular advertising medium in all of India, classified text ads are often undermined. In fact, they are among the most powerful ways to advertise. The Tribune matrimonial, for instance section enjoys immense popularity.
The cities which enjoy circulation of The Tribune are:
There are a handful of classified categories offered by The Tribune for you to advertise in, ranging from matrimonial ads to looking for a place to rent. Following is the list of aforementioned categories:
- To Rent
- Public Notice and Tenders
- Situation Wanted
- Wedding Arrangements
- Marriage Bureau
These categories are for classified text and classified display ads only, which are placed under the Tribune Classifieds section. You can book your Display ads in The Tribune. You can book your ads online via popular newspaper advertising agency, releaseMyAd. The process is wholly online, and saves you time, money and a lot of unnecessary traveling. For example, you can be sitting in Mumbai and have the luxury of booking your ad which is to be published in the Delhi edition of The Tribune. You can also clear payment online via numerous options. Starting from the webpage dedicated to The Tribune, booking process can be encapsulated as such:
- Choose the ad category
- Choose the ad type – Display Classified or Text Classified
- You can now view the different locations you can advertise in accompanied by The Tribune advertisement rate card.
- Compose your ad
- After composing the main text of your ad, you can choose to apply various embellishments such as borders, background colours and tick marks – all in an effort to make your ad stand out from the rest.
- Specify ad sub-category. For example, if you are in the process of booking a matrimonial ad, you can choose the sub category of groom if you are looking for a groom or vice-versa.
- You can then proceed to book the date of publishing. You can also choose to publish the ad for more than one day. You can also avail of numerous special offers if you choose to publish in excess of one advertisement.
- After you have finalized on the details and reviewed every aspect of the booking, you can proceed to clearing payment. We offer you a number of payment options, namely; Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Maestro Debit Cards among the online options; we can also collect it from your residence or office if it falls in a suitable location, and we also receive cheques, NEFT transfers and other modes of payment.
Well, that concludes both the booking process and this guide. If you happen to have any further enquiries , feel free to drop us a mail at email@example.com, or call us on 09830629298.