India is gradually becoming a booming economy. The growing number of corporate houses and multinational companies is slowly making India a corporate hub. Such stiff competition in business necessitates the need for proper information. Business magazines are an excellent medium through which corporate houses can understand the market trend and keep an eye on their competition.
Business & Economy magazine is one such business journal which focuses on the general market trend and the business behavior in the market. It is the first and largest business and economy magazine in India. A product of Mr.Arindam Chaudhuri owned Planman media group, it boasts of a circulation of 1,35,000 copies and a massive readership of 4,00,000. This genius journal from the Planman group think-tank provides extensive analysis of the market trends and business behavior present.
Advertising in this particular magazine can be achieved with the services of releaseMyAd. It is an online platform beneficial for magazine advertising at cost friendly rates. The booking process is really simplistic and user friendly thus allowing the user to book an ad fuss free. The process of booking an ad in Business & Economy via releaseMyAd is as follows:
- Choosing the position of the magazine advertisement (front, back, inside front, etc)
- Choosing the appropriate size of the advertisement (full page, half page, strip or
- Providing important details about self and business (Name, contact, Email id, business
- Uploading your own creative or using the creative prepared by our team of experts.
- Selecting the date when the advertisement will appear on the necessary magazine.
- Making the necessary payment using Online or Offline means.
A magazine of such quality demands striking ads and unique content to knock the lights out of its competition. releaseMyAd provides that impetus to companies and helps them showcase eye- catching content. In order to book magazine advertisement through releaseMyAd please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 09836068426 to get in touch with our experts.