In recent years, the cinemas have gained a lot of momentum as a potential advertising destination. Contrary to popular belief, advertising in cinemas do not cost a fortune, and are quite inexpensive. Advertising in cinemas are also rather effective, and a large number of advertisers have benefited from this mode of advertising.
There are a number of distinct advantages of cinema advertising:
- Your ad will be shown to a hall full of attentive individuals
- The opportunity to take advantage of the hall’s audiovisual capabilities
- Timely repetition of ads ensure brand reinforcement and ultimately lead to brand recognition
- The association of your brand with top blockbuster movies boosts your brand image
- Cinema advertising campaign can be used to target your focus groups by choosing movies that will cater to specific demographic profiles
The Mecca of the Indian Film Industry, Mumbai, houses a large number of cinema halls and multiplexes. Whereas multiplexes clearly dominate the market, the aesthetic appeal of stand alone film theatres remains unmatched. While most other metropolitans have recorded unfavourable numbers over the years for stand alone theatres, such is not the case in Mumbai, with stand alone theatres such as Galaxy enjoying large footfalls. Theatres like Galaxy cater to middle class and working class audiences, and are renowned for their excellent services, and for providing audiences with a great movie experience.
Booking your ads on Galaxy Cinemas is also quite simple. All you need to do is log in to the releaseMyAd website, and you will find yourself minutes away from finalizing your campaign details. ReleaseMyAd also provides advertisers with a number of enticing services such as media buying, media planning and creative production.
There are 3 types of ads involved in cinema advertising, them being:
- Mute Slides
- Audio Slides
- Video Ads
Cinema advertising is a great way to boost your brand, and you can now book Galaxy Cinema advertisements over the internet, which makes the process a lot easier. If you have any queries or questions, feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can also call us on 09038015241.