Assamese weddings are one of the most appealing and exquisite weddings in India. The saree and the Mekhla chadar are the essences of an Assamese wedding. There are multiple ceremonies that are celebrated before and after the wedding. Juran Diya is one of the traditions which is celebrated before the wedding. The groom’s mother visits the bride’s house with the female members of the family. Pan, tamul and a Gamusa are gifted to the bride by the groom’s mother. The bride then keeps the gifts in the wedding pandal.
For booking an Assamese community matrimonial ad, you should first look for the most popular newspapers in your area. Asomiya Pratidin, Niyomiya Barta, Dainik Janambhumi, Dainik Agradoot, Asomiya Khabar, Amar Asom, Bodosa and Dainandin Barta are the most favoured newspapers for Assamese matrimonial ads.
- Asomiya Pratidin – Founded in 1995, this Assamese broadsheet daily newspaper is the largest daily in Assam. It publishes your matrimonial ad in Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Bongaigaon and Lakhimpur. The charge is Rs 150/10 words in all these locations. In order to get your ad posted on Sunday, you need to complete the booking by Saturday.
- Amar Asom – Started by G.L.Agarwalla this newspaper is one of the most trusted newspapers in Assam. In addition to Amar Asom, GL Publications Ltd. also publishes Purvanchal Prahari in Hindi. Guwahati, Jorhat and Lakhimpur are the only three locations where this newspaper is circulated. For classified text ads the standard cost is Rs 460/20 words while the display ad cost varies as per the location. Sunday is the ad publishing date and one day is the booking deadline.
- Niyomiya Barta – Launched in 2011, Niyomiya Barta is run by Pride East Entertainment . You can expect your matrimonial ads on Sunday and for that, you must complete the booking two days before your requirement. Guwahati is the only location available for this newspaper. For a text ad, you will be charged Rs 250/10 words and Rs 200/sq cm for a display ad.
- Dainik Janambhumi – This newspaper was initially published in 1972 in Jorhat, later the other editions were launched in 2004. For Janambhumi – (All Edition) the ad cost of a text ad is Rs 180/10 words while for a display ad it is Rs 4750/3.8cm x 5cm. Sunday is the ad publishing date and you need to make the reservations three days prior to your ad publishing date.It is circulated in Guwahati, Tinsukia and Jorhat.
- Dainik Agradoot – This Assamese language newspaper is run by Agradoot Publishers Pvt. Ltd. To get your ad displayed on Sunday edition you must book your ad by Friday that week. The matrimonial ads are published in Guwahati and Jorhat. The cost for a classified text ad is Rs 250/10words in both locations. A display matrimonial ad charge is Rs 3200(4cm x 5cm) in Guwahati and Rs 2200(4cm x 5cm) in Jorhat.
- Asomiya Khabar – This newspaper contains a weekly supplement by the name of Deoboriya Khobor every Sunday. The ad cost is Rs 250/10 words. Sunday is your ad display day and you need to complete all the booking procedures two days before your request. Your matrimonial ad will be available in Guwahati and Jorhat editions.
- Bodosa – This newspaper publishes matrimonial ads in Kokrajhar only. You can incur a cost of Rs 300/15 words for a classified text ad and Rs 1436(3.83cm x 5cm) for a classified display ad. Just like the above newspapers, it publishes matrimonial ads on Sunday and for that, you need to reserve your ad’s date two days before your preferred date.
- Dainandin Barta – Guwahati is the sole location available for this newspaper. You can book a text ad at the rate of Rs 113/10 words and a display ad at the rate of Rs 950(3.83cm x 5cm). To post your ad on Sunday you must book your ad three days in advance.
For more details, you can contact us at 9830629298 or you can write to us at our official email id email@example.com.