A Legal Notice or a Court Notice is basically a formally written letter exchanged between two parties. By the means of a legal notice, the sender informs the recipient about the necessity of undertaking such legal actions against the other party. Legal notices are sent to a party when there is a property dispute, filing of a divorce, any kind of consumer complaint, or so on. It becomes mandatory to notify the recipient that legal action has to be taken against them. To share this information, advertising Legal Notice in Newspapers plays a vital role. Such notification is circulated in large only with the help of the newspapers.
Why Legal Notice or Court Notice be placed?
Legal Notice Advertising in the newspaper is mandatory as there is a legal requirement that is enforced by the law. Some of the important reasons are stated below:
- Fulfillment of Legal requirements – Placing a legal or a court notice fulfills the legal requirement.
- Notifying the general public – A legal notice serves as an announcement to the publication about the declaration.
- Distribution of information – These advertisements keep the public updated about the legal ongoing proceedings.
- The wide reach of newspapers – In the state of India, newspapers are the only medium that is within reach in every household.
Type of Legal Notice Advertisements:
- Property Dispute
- Marriage Notice
- Consumer Complaint about faulty products & Services
- Divorce Notice
- Security Refund
- Cheque Bounce
- Recovery of Dues
- Trademark Copyrights
Supporting Documents required for placing a Legal Notice or Court Notice Advertisement
- Legal Notice / Court Notice: Scan copy of the Notice issued from the court.
- Marriage Notice: Scanned copy of the application for marriage notice which should be attested by the Indian High Commission/ Embassy/ Marriage Registrar.
- Other Notice: Ad Content to be mentioned in the Lawyer’s Letterhead duly signed and stamped.
Low-Cost National Newspapers suitable for Legal Notice Advertisements
- Business Standard – Business Standard is a national newspaper, available in the English and Hindi language, published in Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Pune, Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, and Kochi. Minimum price starts from Rs. 1600 onwards.
- Financial Express – Financial Express is a national newspaper, published in the English language, is circulated in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai. Minimum price starts from Rs. 2400 onwards.
- Free Press Journal – Free Press Journal, a national newspaper, available only in the English language. It is published only in Mumbai. Minimum price starts from Rs. 1600 onwards.
- Indian Express – Indian Express is a national newspaper, available in the English language, is published in Baroda, Jaipur, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai. The minimum price starts from Rs. 200/ sq cm. Minimum prices start from Rs. 3200 onwards.
Low-Cost Regional Newspapers suitable for Legal Notice Advertisements
- Navashakti – Navashakti is a regional newspaper that is available in the Marathi language. It is published only in Mumbai. The advertisements are published both in English and Marathi. The minimum price starts from Rs. 1600 onwards
- Ekdin – Ekdin is a regional newspaper available in the Bengali language published only in West Bengal. The advertisements can be published both in English and Bengali. The minimum price starts from Rs. 1600 onwards.
- Navarashtra – Navarashtra is a regional newspaper. It is available only in the Marathi language and is published only in Mumbai. The advertisements are published both in English and Marathi. The minimum price starts from Rs. 3200 onwards.
- Suryaa – Suryaa is a Telugu newspaper, available only in the Telugu language. It is published in Hyderabad, Rajahmundry, Anantapur, Nalgonda, Karimnagar, Warangal, Kurnool, Kadapa, Chittoor, Nellore, Guntur, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam. The ad can be published both in English and Telugu language. The minimum price starts from Rs. 1600 onwards
- Kannada Prabha– Kannada Prabha is also a regional newspaper that is available in the Kannada language. It is published in Bangalore, Hubli, Shimoga, Mangalore, Hubli, Gulbarga, Belgaum. The advertisements can be published both in English and Kannada. The minimum price starts from Rs. 2400 onwards.
- Jansatta – Jansatta is a regional newspaper, available only in Hindi. It is published in Chennai, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Delhi. The advertisements can be published both in English and Hindi. The minimum price starts from Rs. 2400 onwards.
Ad Formats applicable for Legal Notice Advertisements
Legal Notices in Newspapers are not accepted in normal text form. They are accepted in the box format. The description is stated below:
- Classified Display Ads – Classified Display ads, also known as box ads can be designed according to your preference by including images or logos as well as texts. Notice Ads are generally published in black and white format. These ads are placed in the classified section of the newspaper especially under the Notice section.
- Display Ads – Notice Ads can also be placed in Display form which can be published on any preferred page other than the classified section. These ads are more expensive than classified ads. The ads can both be published in color and black and white format.
How to book a Legal Notice Advertisement
- Click on the Notice Page
- Choose your preferred ad format (Classified Display Ad or Display). You can select your preferred language and proceed to choose your newspaper.
- Select your preferred newspaper and location
- You can select a color or black and white template and enter your ad text or you can simply upload your designed ad content.
- Select your preferred publishing date
- Preview your ad details
- Register yourself
- Upload your supporting document
- Select payment option (online or offline)
releaseMyAd provides special assistance to book your Legal Notice advertisement in an easy way. Our expert team helps you to choose the correct newspaper for your required location at a lowest price. releaseMyAd has been serving for more than 12 years and is the largest online ad booking platform in the advertising industry. releaseMyAd is associated with more than 300 national and regional newspapers which makes it easy for you to select the right newspaper based on your budget and requirement. We have an expert designing team to design your ad without spending an extra penny. For more details, write to us at email@example.com or call/ WhatsApp us at 9830629298. We serve 24 X 7.