LinkedIn is known as the world’s largest professional network that is available on the internet. LinkedIn was founded by Reid Hoffman, Allen Blue, Konstantin Guericke, Eric Ly and Jean-Luc Vaillant and was launched in the year 2003. This is a social network, designed specifically for career and business professionals to connect. Professionals can instantly search and find their perfect job from millions of business opportunities in India. They can apply for jobs, create their profile, find online job applications, keep in touch with the professional network and read the latest business news all from LinkedIn. Many can start their business networking with a professional profile that highlights the work experience. By using the social profile as a resume, one can showcase their work, awards and expertise. Business networking with LinkedIn connects people with the largest network of professionals from around the globe. LinkedIn is all about building strategic relationships. Therefore, the type of connections is more important than the number of connections one can make.
When we talk about the LinkedIn Statistics, the total number of Linkedin users crosses 675 million, total number of monthly active Linkedin users are around 310 million, percentage of Linkedin monthly active users stands to 46.97%. 46 million students and recent college graduates are on LinkedIn. There are 57% of male users and 43% female users on Linkedin. 24% of millenials (18-24 years old) use Linkedin.
There are various reasons why one should choose to advertise on LinkedIn.
- Access to audience – LinkedIn offers a unique advantage when it comes to its audience. LinkedIn users share information which includes location, position, past and current work experience, skills and many more. With LinkedIn, your company gets access to a substantial audience and accurate information. Many LinkedIn users update their profiles on a routine basis, providing your team with the latest details on that person’s work experience and skill set.
- Target your audience with precision – Benefit of LinkedIn advertising comes from the ad platform’s advanced targeting options. LinkedIn users provide accurate and up-to-date information, you can trust that your ads focus on the most viable candidates or business buyers. This benefit of LinkedIn advertising helps your company make the most of its ad spend.
- Budget Customization – Budget and bids can be changed in response to your campaign’s performance. You have an active role in your campaign, which can help your team maximize your results.
There are various types of ads that are advertised on LinkedIn.
- Sponsored Content Ads – These are the paid advertisements which allows the companies to deliver page related updates beyond their current LinkedIn page followers.
- LinkedIn text ads – Form of ads that enable you to create, manage, and optimize customized campaigns. With Text Ads, you can target a premium professional audience and drive high-quality leads to your business based on your budget.
- LinkedIn Sponsored InMail – Form of ads where you can send personalized messages to the people who matter most to your business. With them, you can directly share, send personalised messaging to target your content.
- LinkedIn programmatic display ads – This form of ads help you to reach the right buyers and build your brand. You can purchase guaranteed impressions directly from LinkedIn and reserve your preferred audience at a set price.
- LinkedIn dynamic ads – These ads are the personalized ads tailored to each member based on their own LinkedIn profile data (including profile photo, company name,job title and position). Members can also choose to pull out of allowing their profile information to be used to personalize ads.
Being India’s largest self-service ad booking platform, releaseMyAd is now leading the way in advertising in mobile apps. Book your LinkedIn ads with releaseMyAd and convert viewers into prospective customers for your brand! The steps that you need to follow to advertise in linkedIn app are mentioned below:
1. Select LinkedIn option from the list of apps on m.releaseMyAd website.
2. Select the ad type that you want to select for your campaign.
3. Submit the enquiry by filling up your contact details.
Once your ad is live, you can check the campaign and consumer performance with real-time data and live reports provided by releaseMyAd. Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take 48 hours for the campaign to go live. If you wish to optimize your ad campaign, you can make changes in your ad campaign for enhanced performances. Make sure to advertise 2 days prior to the launch date of the campaign. The pricing of LinkedIn ads is based on an auction system. The ads compete for impressions based on bid and performance. When your ad is run, you will only be charged for the number of clicks or the number of impressions that your ad received. However, rates vary for every app. Our team of experts will provide you suitable rates according to the enquiries received.For more details related to your digital advertising on LinkedIn app, you can drop us an email at email@example.com.