Marriages in India is considered as one of the most pious and sacred rituals in India. It is one of the most celebrated events in an individual’s life. People love to hold on to their traditions when it comes to marriage. Being a culturally diverse country, Indian marriages vary in terms of religion, community, and states. The initial step to tying the knot with your future partner is finding the right person with whom you would like to spend the rest of your life. The idea of promising the rest of your life with someone can seem to be daunting but with the right person, the result can be beautiful.
Arranged marriages are still prevalent in India & the success rate is really high. The process of searching for a suitable life partner is generally taken by the family members or the individual himself. To help individuals and family members, newspaper advertising comes into play. Over the years, matrimonial ads in newspapers have attracted millions of prospective individuals and led to successful marriages. Hence, choosing the right newspaper that has a maximum reach and wide readers is extremely important.
To solve the purpose of finding your perfect match, Times Of India matrimonial ads can be extremely beneficial. The newspaper currently has a whopping readership of 15.2 million. The paper has been accredited as one of the biggest English language newspapers in the country. It is distributed in over 500 cities in India and has been a catalyst in driving huge readerships in the country. Hence publishing TOI matrimonial ads will undoubtedly create an immense impact as it is viewed extensively by people all across the nation.
The newspaper offers affordable rates that allow people from all walks of life to advertise effectively to garner a positive response. To help you advertise your matrimonial ad effortlessly releaseMyAd, an online platform helps you publish your ad in a few quick steps. releaseMyAd is a trusted platform that helps in providing better ad placements with higher visibility and high mileage. The online platform lets you advertise in more than 50 editions every day across the entire country.
While booking your matrimonial ad in TOI, classified text and display ads are the two formats that are available at your display. You can book your ad in any format you want. But the rates would vary depending on the ad format you choose. Matrimonial ads in TOI are generally booked in packages. The packages have been designed to help customers attract maximum response by publishing in maximum editions.
All you need to do is to follow the below steps to publish your TOI Matrimonial ad
- Begin by choosing your preferred newspaper as Times Of India.
- Select the ad category as Matrimonial and the format as classified text or display.
- Choose from a list of discounted packages that is suitable to you.
- The next step is to compose your ad by selecting a subcategory. Make sure to include all the relevant details you’re looking for in the prospective bride or groom and your contact details. Choose enhancements to make your ad visually more attractive in case you are booking a classified text ad. In case of display ad, you need to select from a pre-designed template to compose your ad.
- Finally, select the dates and make payments. Remember matrimonial ads in TOI are published on Sundays. For a smooth publication is always recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date.
Hence with Times Of India Matrimonial ad, you need not worry about reaching your preferred state or community to find the prospective match. The newspaper gives customers the opportunity to look for partners on the basis of community, language, profession, nationality, caste or simply general.
So what are you waiting for book your TOI Matrimonial Ads now.