With the advent of the advanced digital media in today’s world, newspapers are having to keep up with the backlog. Even after that, they are still preferred by most households, to go with their morning tea. To fight this increasing rivalry, the number of English and regional newspapers are constantly increasing in number as well as quality of news.
Vanglaini is one such regional newspaper, which has figured out the secret of how to grow more, instead of depreciate its readership and circulation. Started as a Mizo weekly in 1978, and turning into a daily in 1986, the Vanglaini has now become the leading regional newspaper in Mizoram. The newspaper’s name meaning “zenith of time”, was established with the conviction to provide reliable and creative media products and services.
The newspaper follows a number of principles like:
- Reliability – This is the foundation of the newspaper, since they are an autonomous and unbiased association.
- Customer Oriented – Their customers are the heart of everything they do.
- Excellency – They strive for steady quality and administration to give the best value for money.
- Acknowledges innovation from employees – They respect each other and encourage diversified ideas so that everyone can give their creative best.
- Reinvention – They are constantly changing to improve their quality and service.
This newspaper has a good scope for publishing classified ads. Since classified ads indulge to small organisations and sectors of the society, it is an ideal platform for publishing ads in a state like Mizoram. Additionally, the regional language creates a level of trust amongst the locals and credibility. With years of service, their independent editorial and impartial news reporting style won serious attention and confidence of the people.
The newspaper offers two types of classified ads:
Classified text – These ads include matrimonials, rent, lost and found, public notices, etc. Small organisations who are in need of marketing their product or service find this mode very helpful since not only are they cost effective, but also require minimal designing and creativity. They can connect with the whole state without much effort. Classified text ads can be highlighted with the help of underlines, borders, shading, etc.
Classified display – These are precisely the same as classified text, with the exception of that they permit logos and images to be printed with the content, but they are printed on the classifieds page. They are definitely more visible than simple text ads, and the cost difference is not too much. These ads are more effective and people with slightly higher budgets use this to inform people about their product or service. This is the perfect way of printing your obituary, retail, educational campaigns.
To advertise in Vanglaini newspaper, use India’s most reliable advertising agency, releaseMyAd, an online portal for simplified advertising. It gives a hundred percent satisfaction to customer with the minimal rates. To publish a classified ad, undertake the following steps:
- Go to the Vanglaini page and choose between the two types of classified ads.
- Choose your category of advertisement
- Select state, edition and the best package offered.
- Write content and upload your creative, our take our help to design the template.
- Finalise the date and frequency, and make the payment using online or offline methods.
If you want to place your Ads in the Vanglaini via releaseMyAd, get in touch with us on 09830629298 or email us your requirements at email@example.com.
Author Bio: Hi! I am Simran Tantia. Finishing my high school in 2014, I started studying in Singapore for my Diploma and Bachelors. I am currently studying Marketing and Tourism from the University of Newcastle, Australia. My keen interest in writing was noticed by releaseMyAd and they gave me the great opportunity to work as their Intern. I thank them for providing me a great learning platform and an unforgettable experience!