First published in 1982 by the ABP group of publications, The Telegraph in no time became an unputdownable newspaper with its genuineness and sophisticated dialect. It picked up the notoriety of being the most circulated English newspaper in Eastern India with a figure of 72 lakhs. It has maintained very high standard throughout its entire lifespan, and being a part of a large publication house gave it more popularity and reverence.Alongside the regional and national news, the newspaper offers extensive international news as well. The newspaper has several supplements, which target various audiences such as the Metro, Career-graph, T2, and so forth. This implies that various sorts of products can be publicized through this daily.
With an increasing competition in mediums of advertising and growing rates, newspaper classifieds still remain the most undisputed choice for a large percentage of advertisers.The various types of classified ads in the Telegraph are:
- The Telegraph Education: Campaigns related to education admissions are made simple with this column.
- The Telegraph Personal: Wish your near and dear ones on their Birthday, Marriage Anniversary or any occasion through Personal ads in The Telegraph.
- The Telegraph Matrimonials: This segment serves to find suitable brides and grooms, according to preference. Since this newspaper indulges all classes of the public, matches can be found from middle class families to the elite class.
Presently by using releaseMyAd, you can book your classified Ad for The Telegraph online with just one click at the lowest rates. Further, clients can avail additional discounts and exclusive packages towards while making the booking. releaseMyAd has guaranteed to wipe out the manual booking of such Display Ads, increased transparency in rates & discounts alongside furnishing its clients with the unwavering quality to do as such viably.
On spot booking for classified ads in The Telegraph can be done by performing the following steps:
- Choose the type of ad – Classified Text or Classified Display.
- Select your Ad category (Recruitment, Obituary, Astrology, etc) & choose The Telegraph as your newspaper specifying your Edition / Package.
- Compose your advertisement.
- Select the date and specifications for advertisement.
- 5. Clear payment via a host of online and offline methods.
If you want to place your Ads in The Telegraph get in touch with us on 09830629298 or email us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author Bio: Hi! I am Simran Tantia.Finishing my high school in 2014, I started studying in Singapore for my Diploma and Bachelors. I am currently studying Marketing and Tourism from the University of Newcastle, Australia. My keen interest in writing was noticed by releaseMyAd and they gave me the great opportunity to work as their Intern. I thank them for providing me a great learning platform and an unforgettable experience!