A large responsibility of Globalization is to bring about a certain uniformity in people – uniformity in thought, uniformity in behavior, uniformity in opportunity and uniformity in perception of similar situations. Of course, there are implications for those who take the above with an extra pinch of seriousness, as the pursuit of uniformity often comes at the cost of your individuality. One of the foremost agents of globalization is fashion, and this industry happens to be one of the flag-bearers of individuality.
The propagation of such an agent demands striking a delicate balance, one that India’s Garment Line magazine has effectively mastered. Garment Line is an Indian fashion magazine that is issued on a monthly basis, catering to a wide audience of fashion enthusiasts. Garment Line magazine is famed for their unique domestic perspective and understanding of the current global fashion scenario and their detailed analyses from their distinctive point of view has earned them several accolades, as well as 240000 approximate readers.
The immense impact and popularity of this magazine has not gone unnoticed by people, and a large number of advertisers have chosen to advertise for their brand on this magazine. Booking your ads on this magazine is also simplified, especially since best magazine ads via releaseMyAd has facilitated the booking of magazine ads over the internet. The booking process is uncomplicated and has been explained below in detail:
- Select where you would like to advertise with respect to position in the magazine, e.g Inside front cover, inside back cover, anywhere else, etc.
- Select what size relative to the magazine you would want your ad to be in, e.g Half Page, Full Page, Strip and Double Strip.
- Provide us with your business and contact details and view advertising rates.
- Share with us your ad creative. In the event that you do not possess one, you can ask us to make one for you.
- Select the date/issue of the magazine you would like to advertise in.
- Clear payment via a host of online and offline options
In case you have any queries or doubts, feel free to mail us at email@example.com or call us on