Eenadu is a critically acclaimed Telugu daily enjoys prime circulation in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telengana. Eenadu, Telugu for “today”, ranked 6th in an IRS survey of 2012 of the most read regional dailies in India. Despite facing numerous logistical complications in the beginning, Eenadu has definitely come a long way to become as established as they are now.
One of the biggest problems that this daily faced during its wee years was severe limitations with regard to circulation. However, today, they serve 25 cities. Here is a list of cities where you can find yourself a copy of Eenadu:
Eenadu, due to the contributing factors of reach, excellent standards in reporting, and perseverance, has been embraced by advertisers as a top destination for advertising. Eenadu’s advertising rates are also considered to be affordable. Another reason why advertisers prefer advertising in Eenadu is because of the wide variety of ad categories that they can advertise in. You can advertise in the following ad categories:
- To Rent
- Public Notices and Tenders
- Situation Wanted
- Wedding Arrangements
- Marriage Bureau
- Entertainment or Commercial Personal
You can issue 3 basic types of ads in Eenadu:
- Classified Text Ads
- Classified Display Ads
- Display Ads
You can book your ads on Eenadu via releaseMyAd by following these simple steps:
- Choose your ad category from the Eenadu page.
- Choose if you want to book space a Classified Text, Classified Display or a Display Ad.
- Select where you would like to advertise in.
- Choose a discount package (if available).
- Compose your ad.
- Choose the date of publication. Make sure you book your ad 3 days before your date of publication
- You can conclude the process by clearing payment via a host of online and offline methods.
You can also get help with media planning and creative production from releaseMyAd. You can call us on 09830629298 or mail us at email@example.com.