Newspapers are the carrier of current news. No matter which part of the country we live in, we want to be regularly updated and informed about the new happenings. It could even be said, like the news, the advertisements published in a newspaper reveal a sense of urgency. The readers respond to it almost as immediately as it reaches them, while still being in a receptive mood.
Regional newspapers are often more in demand than the others because it is easy for the locals to comprehend. The reporting quality of these are equally good, given they cover local, national and international affairs, all in one. Therefore, any advertiser who wants to target Telugu-speaking audience should consider placing ads in Telugu newspapers in order to get maximum responses.
Listed below are five best Telugu newspapers, in terms of circulation and readership, which you should consider for advertising:
- Eenadu: Eanadu is one of the most widely read Telugu language daily newspapers, launched by Ramoji Rao in 1974. Having an approximate readership of 5, 906,000, it is circulated throughout the Telugu-speaking region of India. It has a strong presence in 25 Indian cities, including the ones in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, as well as Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai and New Delhi. Eanadu is well known for its diverse reporting and specific interest-based columns that cover topics like health, sports, entertainment, business and many more. Hence, quite evidently, it is perceived as a valuable advertising medium.
- Sakshi: Owned by Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy, Sakshi is the second largest circulated newspaper in the Telugu states. It was launched in 2008, and in just ten short years, it has gained an excellent reputation in the newspaper category. At present, Sakshi has a circulation figure of more than 1.09 million. It comprises of 23 editions, of which nineteen are published from Telugu regions, whereas the remaining four are published from major metropolitans, namely, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore.
- Andhra Prabha: Andhra Prabha, a Telugu language daily newspaper, was launched in the year 1938 by Indian Express Group. Although headquartered in Hyderabad, it is also printed in Bangalore, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, and Vijayawada. Andhra Prabha has consistently gratified its readers with engaging content, which has led to a significant increase in its readership figure. Advertisers have the choice of placing ads in the main newspaper, as well as other supplements like Sahiti Gavaksham, Chintana, Kulasa, and several others.
- Andhrabhoomi: Andhrabhoomi is a well-known Telugu newspaper, having a powerful presence throughout the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Founded and owned by the proprietors of the English daily Deccan Chronicle, it is the Telugu version of the same. It is widely read throughout Telegu region and has a total circulation figure of 3, 65,794. Some of Andhrabhoomi’s most popular editions include Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Anantapur, and Nellore.
- Namasthe Telangana: Namasthe Telangana is a Telugu language newspaper owned by Telangana Publications Pvt. Ltd. Founded in the year 2011, it is the newest among Telugu newspaper category. It has gained a large number of readers by constantly publishing excellent content on topics ranging from business to politics, education to finance and many others. This newspaper has multiple editions – Nizamabad, Warangal, Nalgonda, Khammam, Karimnagar, Mahbubnagar, and Hyderabad. Hence, any advertiser who is looking to attract an audience from these locations, Namasthe Telangana is the best option.
Now that you know which newspapers would fulfil your requirements, you must be wondering how to do the booking? Well, the easiest platform for booking ads in Telugu newspapers is releaseMyAd.
releaseMyAd is an INS accredited booking agency for newspapers. Our goal is to make advertising easy for all, and thus, we provide you with a simple and hassle-free online portal to book your ad. Any format, be it classified or display, can be booked through our platform. Furthermore, at the final stage of booking, we give additional discounts and offers on the final price to give you the best possible rate.
For instant booking, visit our website now!