Matrimonial ads are a daily source of revenue for all newspapers across India. In different regions, readers choose their favorite newspaper based on its popularity and audience reach. A newspaper’s popularity is based on the rich, unbiased and engaging news content it delivers to its readers. Once a newspaper wins the faith of the reader, they also start relying on it as a medium for advertising and for seeking information about matrimonial matches, property search, retail offers etc.
Dainik Jagran is among the most widely read and trusted Hindi-language dailies of India. Owned by the Jagran Prakashan Limited, it has a load of advantages over other newspapers including the popular English dailies like TOI, HT or Hindu. There are certain rarely known facts about Dainik Jagran which can prove to be quite helpful for matrimonial advertising.
Some Rarely Known Facts about Dainik Jagran Helpful for Matrimonial Ads
- Dainik Jagran is among the first Hindi language newspapers published in India which were launched in 1942 prior to the Independence of India
The advantage for Matrimonial Ads– Due to its origin, it is a trusted newspaper and the advertisers, as well as match seekers, are genuine prospects in case of matrimony purpose. Since it is published in Hindi and a major part of the Indian population is fluent in Hindi, a trusted Hindi daily makes for a great matrimonial search medium for parents, grandparents, and relatives of the prospective bride or groom.
- It has a large number of editions in India covering major parts of Northern India and Bihar including Jammu & Kashmir, Allahabad, Aligarh, Agra, Delhi, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Lucknow, Kanpur, Bhopal, Varanasi, Jhansi, Panipat, Hisar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patna, Muzaffarpur, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad and many more.
The advantage for Matrimonial Ads– Having access to so many regions in India ensures an extremely wide reach. These cities are quite popular for seeking matrimonial matches through newspapers. Therefore having so many editions is an added advantage for matrimony advertisers as their search is not limited to a specific region. They can look for potential matches belonging to their community, caste or religion in the surrounding regions as well as cities that are a little far off.
- It has the largest readership (1.63 crores) and circulation (1.55 crore) in the whole of India overtaking English dailies as well.
The advantage for Matrimonial Ads- Such large readership and circulation figures proves that your Matrimonial ad can reach out to as many people as you like, opening a wide a range of options. People often prefer to find matrimonial matches, especially the senior members of the family. Hence, Hindi being the native language of the largest section of the population in India, Dainik Jagran ensures that every matrimonial advert catches the eyes of all those who know and read Hindi Newspapers.
- Dainik Jagran offers a special matrimonial classified section in the newspaper named Shehnai which is published every Sunday.
The advantage for Matrimonial Ads- Since the matrimonial ads in the newspaper are published only on Sundays it ensures a more focussed audience reach. After a hectic week, matrimonial match seekers and other family members can sit together and go through the applicable advertisements making their hunt for the ideal match easier.
In today’s hectic and busy schedules, people barely have the time to go to a publication house to book a newspaper ad and offline agents are quite an expensive affair. Now there is a much easier and faster process of booking a newspaper advertisement-
Matrimonial Newspaper Ads in Dainik Jagran at reasonable rates online itself. We are India’s simplest Newspaper Ad booking service online! It assures that the rates, discounted offers and various combo packages are easily accessible to the advertisers. To get your ads published in any newspaper of your choice, please follow the steps below:
The Matrimonial ads in Dainik Jagran can be booked through three simple steps:
1. Visit the Dainik Jagran Matrimonial Ad Rates page; choose the preferred location or package
2. Following this, you can compose your ad, edit or customize it online with sample ads, ad enhancements or preferred images or upload your own ad in the compose ad section and finally preview it with the Live Ad Preview Feature
3. The third step requires you to confirm the dates for releasing your ad and making the payment for the same.
Once your payment is received, you will receive an invoice with all your booking details on your e-mail as a confirmation of the ad booking. You can make the payment for your ad with the help of online or offline payment mediums which include:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Cash/Cheque Deposit
- Demand Draft
- Cash Collection
If you still need any help with the booking of your advertisement, then email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can call us at 09830629298 or even take the help of the Dainik Jagran Matrimonial FAQ section.