Name Change Ad Booking for Newspapers – Now Online!


Booking Name Change  Classifieds in newspapers is quite a common phenomenon in India. Every day almost all major newspaper dailies print a section of their classified page with announcement or name change ads only.

Booking a Change of name advertisement in a newspaper is more of a necessity. Hence there is no reason to invest too much in booking change of name classified advertisements. However, there are certain things you need to take care of while placing a change of name ad in any Indian newspaper.

Ideally, choose a newspaper that saves your money. We recommend choosing newspapers like Times Of India, Hindustan Times, Tribune or Dainik Jagran or Amar Ujala based on your requirement and location. Those of you settled down south should book name change ads in The Hindu, Daily Thanthi, Malayala Manorama or Deccan Chronicle.

The next step is keeping those legal documents, affidavits in place as you may require to produce them as proof while booking name change classifieds for most newspapers.

Last but not the least you should compose the ad according to standard formats used in name change newspaper advertisements.  Provided below are some sample change of name advertisements :

I Vikash Arora w/o Vishal Chopra has changed my name as Neeraj Arora vide affidavit dated 29th October,2011 before Notary J.D Roy

I, Kumar Subir Malhotra, s/o P K Khanna, r/o 485, Sector-41C, Faridabad, Haryana 121551 shall henceforth be known as Subier Malhotra.

To know Change of Name Ad Rates for name change ads in Times Of India, Hindustan Times, Hindu etc visit our rates and offers page.

For any kind of assistance regarding booking change of name ads in newspaper call us at 09830629298 / 09830629298 or send your queries to


  1. i want to give ad in 2 newspaper one in english newspaper other in hindi newspaper….whether i have to give in hindi for hindi news paper or can write both in english?

Comments are closed.