Want to know the charges of placing display advertisement in Times Of India?
Cost of display ads in Times Of India depends on three major factors! These are :
1) Category of your Times Of India Display Ad.
2) Newspaper / Pullout you chose to book your Times Of India Display Advertisement.
3) Edition or Location (Times Of India Delhi, Times Of India Kolkata, Times of India Mumbai etc)
Display ads are usually more expensive than classified ads! Your ad cost may go up to lakhs of rupees depending on the newspaper publication you choose for booking your display ad! To view the rates for booking classified ads and display ads in Indian Newspaper kindly visit our rates and offers page!
Want to know what is front page display rate in TOI? Here is a list of display ad rates Times Of India :
Cost of display ad + Times Of India Kolkata : BW – Rs.1430 / sq cm. Color – Rs.2195 / sq cm
Cost of display ad + Times Of India Delhi : BW – Rs.3355/ sq cm. Color – Rs.3355/sq cm
Cost of display ad + Times Of India Bangalore : BW – Rs.2485/ sq cm. Color – Rs.2485/ sq cm
Cost of display ad + Times Of India Mumbai : BW – Rs.3855/sq cm. Color – Rs.3855/ sq cm
Once you have verified your ad cost from our online display advertising rate card of Times Of India, you can book your TOI display ad instantly online by following these simple steps :
1) Visit our online Times Of India display ad booking page.
2) Specify your display ad category, newspaper / pullout, edition etc.
3) Upload your own ad or use our sample display ad templates!
4) Design your ad and get an instant preview of your ad / ad cost etc.
5) Select dates and clear payments instantly online via credit/debit cards, net banking, NEFT. You can also pay offline via cheque or cash. (All online payments undergo SSL encryption for optimal security)
Need help? Kindly reach us at +09830629298 (Monday to Friday, 10 am to 5 pm, Saturday 10am – 2 pm – IST) or chat with our customer care representatives!
For more information about releaseMyAd visit our FAQ section.
Visit Times Of India Display ads!