Sakal is a Marathi language daily newspaper. It is the largest circulated Marathi newspaper. It is among the top 10 language dailies of India. Advertising in this newspaper is the easiest way to reach out to the Marathi community. So, book your advertisement in Sakal newspaper.
Sakal is widely circulated in top cities of Maharashtra namely Pune, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nashik, Nagpur, Satara, and Solapur.
Different categories available: In classified ads selecting the right category is very important. The category of the ad depends on the ad matter. Look at the list of categories that are available for Sakal classified.
- Situation Wanted
- To Rent
- Public Notice
- Lost & Found
- Astrology etc.
Different formats in which categories are accepted:
Sakal Classified Ads are accepted in two formats namely,
- Classified Text: This is the most common form of advertisement. Ads are published in running text format. A charge is taken per line basis. Enhancements are available. This will charge extra. Bold, tick, color, the screen can be added as an enhancement. Matrimonial, Recruitment, Education types of ads are mostly published in this section.
- Classified Display: These types of ads are published inside a box. A charge is taken per sq cm basis. A charge is comparatively higher than classified text ads. Color, Graphics, logos, images are used to make it visually attractive. The width of the ad remains fixed. One can alter the height of the ad. Public notice, obituary, marriage notice, court notice, etc. are mostly published in this section.
Deadline & Recommended Days:
The deadline for publishing any ad is decided by the newspaper house. For Sakal, the deadline is two days prior to the release date and can be published every day. However, Matrimonial ads are published on Sundays only.
There are few categories for which documents are required. Without documents, the ad can not be published in Sakal. These documents are required as proof. Ads that require documents are:
- Matrimonial: Identity card of the advertiser is required.
- Lost & Found ad: FIR/ General Diary copy of local police station is required
- Public notice ad: Lawyer’s letterhead/ affidavit copy required.
- Obituary ad: A Death certificate/ cremation copy is required.
- Business ad: Id proof of adviser is required. For loan, investment ad company PAN card, letterhead required.
- Marriage ad: Embassy Clearance certificate is required.
Ad booking steps:
- Open Sakal Newspaper Classified page
- Select a category(Business/ Education etc)
- Select type of advertisement(Classified text/ Classified display)
- Select the location. If You want to publish your advertisement in multiple locations, then select a package.
- Take help of sample ads and compose the advertisement properly
- Select a date and make payment via credit card/ debit card/ net banking etc.
releaseMyAd is a very trusted and reputed ad agency in India. We have collaboration with all the newspaper houses of India. Our booking process is completely online. Sakal classified ad rates are cheaper compared to other agencies. Moreover, we provide huge discounts for every advertisement. So, trust us and book your next ad in Sakal newspaper through releaseMyAd.
If you require any kind of help, then call us on 09830629298 or mail us at email@example.com.