Booking classified ads in Meghalaya Guardian now made easy for you!
Visit our website, releaseMyAd, to avail exciting buying options. releaseMyAd is an exclusive online marketplace for buying ad spaces on both national and local newspapers. It is the first smart media buying agency of India and has served more than 10 lakh customers. Having being authorized by INS, the main governing council of media publications, the publication houses send us their rate cards directly. Thus, no extra commission charges are incurred upon the advertisers.
So, if you are looking to book classified ads in Meghalaya Guardian newspaper, you simply have to follow the given procedure:
- Choose the ad type – Classified Text/Classified Display.
- Choose the ad category – Business, Recruitment, Matrimonial.
- Choose an edition – Shillong.
- Draft the ad and upload the final material in the relevant format.
- Lastly, choose the publishing date and make the payment via Credit/Debit card.
Meghalaya Guardian is a popular English daily newspaper, which is widely circulated in Shillong. It gratifies its readers with good quality content on diverse topics ranging from local to national affairs. This newspaper allows you to book ads under various categories like matrimonial, obituary, recruitment, property, education, business, public notice, lost and found, personal services and so on.
Furthermore, you can book Meghalaya Guardian classifieds in two different formats:
- Classified Text Ad: Classified Text Ad, as the name suggests, consists of text/words/characters with no images. The text could be highlighted using fonts, colours, or background.
- Classified Display Ad: Classified Display Ads allow the advertisers to enhance those using vibrant images or brand logos to create lingering responses. Although a bit higher on the price scale, it helps the ad to break through the clutter.
For further assistance regarding Meghalaya Guardian ad booking process, call us at 09830629298 or write us at email@example.com.