India being a land enriched in culture and traditions, Indian weddings are therefore a mark of its cultural heritage, traditions, customs, and royalty. Now Tamilians being a major part of the Indian community, their weddings are no exception of the lot. The simple yet vibrant ceremonies that they follow in a wedding make it all the more aristocratic.
If you are not aware of the royalty that Tamilians indulge in their wedding ceremonies, I can share some of its glimpses for you.
- Wedding of Tara-Brigitte Bhavnani, a Canadian dancer and the member of the Royal Ballet.
This wedding involved cross cultures. Their involvement in following all the Tamil rituals religiously made it all the more magnificent.
- The grand wedding of the daughter of an Indian Politician, G Janardhana Reddy was another showcase of the impressive Tamil wedding culture.
- Next, the Tamil Hindu wedding of Kumutha + Nimal at Toronto Botanical Gardens is another instance of the royalty that Tamilians celebrates.
- Wedding ceremony Of Santhosh & Meena at Froyle Park, started with a winter-themed civil wedding and continued to the traditional Tamil Hindu wedding rituals in summer.
- Chiharu Obata and Yuto Ninaga – Now this Japanese couple took their wedding vows through Tamil wedding because of their love for Tamil. Their dream wedding took place in Madurai. So, you see people from around the world get attracted to the Tamil royalty.
- Gobiraj and Saranya’s wedding took was held in Royal Windsor Racecourse, UK. Their civil wedding ceremony was exclusively beautiful.
- Jay & Nishalini wedding that happened at Grand Sapphire, London is also a proof of the royalty that a Tamil wedding implicate.
- Saranya & Hariprasath’s wedding took place in a classy and gorgeous way. This couple enjoyed participation in all the rituals. Their picture can actually portray how delighted they were!
- The wedding ceremony of the Tollywood celebrity, Naga Chaitanya Akkineni and Samantha Ruth Prabhu that happened in Goa is also a mark of the rich Tamil culture.
- And then to wrap up, I have this cute wedding picture for you!
Dreamy! Isn’t it? This could be your story as well!
Now, getting the perfect match is no easy task. But one of the most reliable platforms to get your ideal person is through newspaper advertisement. So, just book an ad in any leading Tamil newspaper and make your own fairy tale.
releaseMyAd, the leading ad booking agency shall make your purpose solved. We assist our clients in the right way so that they get the best response to their ads.
Book ads in any leading newspaper of India through us. We also provide complimentary services to design ad contents. Avail special offers and discounts while booking ads in leading Tamil newspapers through us. For more information, you can call us at 09830629298 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.