Whenever you think of booking newspaper advertisement, you might come across questions like which newspaper, what will be the rates and what return could I expect? While these questions are very common with first time advertisers, they are not very uncommon even with the most experienced marketing professionals as everyone wishes to get the maximum impressions.
To answer the first query, the English newspaper which has the highest circulation is Times Of India with a total readership of more than 7.5 million. It enjoys a high brand equity. The rate of advertising is also low.
For resolving other queries, you can follow these steps which can simplify the ad booking process:
- Determine the budget: Determine the minimum and maximum amount for investment on advertisement. The budget bracket has to be fixated so that you can then look for the best options as per the budget bracket.
- Determine advertisement type: The advertisements in newspaper can be of the following types:
- Display advertisement: These are advertisements which are mostly visible as occupying a considerable portion of the page; contain text, logos, images, and appear alongside regular content of the newspaper. These are usually given by corporations having huge advertising budget for the promotion of their business offering. These are the most expensive advertisements of the newspaper.
- Times of India Classified ads:
The TOI classifieds appear in designated classifieds column of the newspaper usually present as a separate pull-out paper with the main newspaper. These ads are charged per line of content.
- Classified Display ads: These are similar to the display ads but are comparatively much cheaper. They contain text, images and logos like the display ads and charges are added for such media.
- Classified Text Ads: These are only-text advertisements in the classified column.
- Draft the Advertisement: Try to prepare a draft of what all things the ad should have like text, images, logos etc.
- Go for Printing: At this step, most advertisers get confused because of the negotiations involved. But to avoid all the hassles, you can simply log onto releasemyad.com. ReleaseMyAd helps you in booking your ads in Times Of India while sitting at your home. The websit
e provides facility for selection of advertisement type, category (matrimonial, real estate etc.), ad composition using sample ads, cities in which the ad will be displayed in newspaper and finally easy payment due to availability of both online as well offline payment options. Also, the team is experienced in this field for around 7 years. They provide consultancy to the client till he is satisfied with the result.
You can click http://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/ to satiate all the queries and get the booking of your ad without hassles. The platform is very useful in online ad bookings as it helps in customizing the ad as per your choice. Times Of India, because of large number of readers and low advertising rates is best suited for advertising which when clubbed with ReleaseMyAd as booking platform makes a perfect choice.