Wondering how to grab the attention of the affluent classes?
You will be more interested to know that there is an opportunity to easily reach out to this upper section of our society. These people, who turn out to be the real game-changer in the business world, spend long hectic hours waiting for baggage claim, ticketing, and security check etc, in the airport. So rescue them from that boredom by engaging their attention towards your ad campaign.
About Airport Advertising– With the advent of new technologies in every passing year, Airport advertising has become a popular trend for advertisers to reach their affluent target market. Airports are the only place where you can find affluent and upper-middle- class people, who are financially sound and are open to new ideas. Indian Airports record more than 91.2 million passengers every year.
Ideally, airports are the best place to advertise, as it offers several innovations to catch the eyeballs of the busy passengers. Audiences in the airport are very much captive and the degree of responsiveness to the outer stimuli is quite high.
Research suggests that 60% of business travellers agree that airport advertising is the best option for international B2B brands. The recent case study of OMC (Outdoor Media Centre) claims that around 85% of passengers enjoy airport advertisements and are open to looking out for new products and services, another 73% of the airport passengers make a purchase while waiting in the departure lounge and 71% of passengers give time to read the advertisement messages.
- Merits of Airport Advertising–
1) Specific target group– as mentioned earlier, the audience in the airports belong from an affluent background. With high disposable income and their tendency to spend makes the situation more favourable for the advertiser.
2) Huge footfall-an Airport receives huge footfalls throughout the day, which means you get the opportunity to reach out to a number of people per day.
3) Captive audience– the airport audiences are captive in nature so you can engage them in your message. Though this is not an easy task, as you have to come up with something new to grab the attention of the target group.
4) Long dwell time – on average a passenger spends more than 50 minutes in an airport, which is quite enough to get your message hammered into the mind of the people.
5) High retention –long waiting time and repetitive views help your target group to remember your campaign.
6) Multiple advertising options– the airport provides ample innovations like digital screens, video walls, wall mounted, banners etc, which are hard to miss even when the passengers are in a rush.
7) Targeting international travellers– no other advertising medium could provide you with this opportunity to target the foreign market. If you do it in the right way, you may end up having international customers too.
8) Brand awareness– airport advertising is the highly innovative and reputed technique to highlight your brand among the elite class. It helps your brand gain visibility and recognition.
- Brands That Use Airport Advertising– Big banner brands like Microsoft, Heineken, Honda, Samsung, Biba prefers airport advertising, as this is the most sort out an option to reach their target market.
- Popular Airports– According to the recent data of Airports Authority of India, these following Indian airports are the listed as the busiest airports in terms of passenger traffic.
1) Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
2) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
3) Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore
4) Chennai International Airport, Chennai
5) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International airport, Kolkata
About releaseMyAd– If you are planning to run an advertisement campaign in the airports get in touch with releaseMyAd , as we provide expert solutions to make your campaign successful. Our media planners are always ready to share creative ideas with you. releaseMyAd is Eastern India’s largest online advertising agency , with several branches across the country. You can avail our service from the comfort of your home. We help you to monitor and evaluate the result of your campaign. So start booking your ad campaign with us today.
Ad booking process– The ad booking process of releaseMyAd is very easy and fast.
Follow these 3 simple steps to book your ad:
- Visit our website (anywhere.releasemyad.com)
- Select Airport and choose your preferred Airport
- From the list of available innovations, choose your adoptions (like video wall, digital screen, wall mounted) ,quantity and campaign duration.
- Once you drop us an enquiry with the above details we will negotiate to get you the lowest rates.
- Once we share the lowest rates, you can go ahead with the payment on our website.
- As the payment gets cleared we process your Ad( share creatives, install in the property)
- Your campaign goes LIVE.
Visit the website (anywhere.releasemyad.com) or call us at 09830688443 and for any further queries drop a mail at email@example.com.