Every service is started with a certain objective in mind. It is started for a certain segment of the population or for anyone in general. ReleaseMyAd too was established with the simple aim to simplify newspaper ad booking for all newspaper advertisers belonging to different fields like businesses, government organisations, education institutes, real estate developers, individuals etc.
With our integrated system of online ad booking portal, we have been able to set up one of the simplest ways of booking newspaper advertisement online as per your choice. Below are a few reasons why you should choose to publish your advertisement through our online portal:
Why Book your Ads through releaseMyAd?
- Our portal has helped almost 44 lakh advertisers across the country in achieving their newspaper advertising goals
- You’ll have no dearth of choices in case of newspapers since we have tie-ups with more than 208 Indian newspapers
- We are authorized by the INS-Indian Newspaper Society, which is the primary governing body of media publications and it enables advertisers to book their ad in any newspaper through us
- There are no extra commission charges applicable for getting your ad booked through us
- No extra efforts are necessary for the sense of visiting the publication house unnecessarily
- We have both online and offline payment mediums available for the sake of the convenience of advertisers which include- Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Deposit, Cash Transfer, Cash Collection, Demand Draft or Cheque Deposits
- Along with these there is an Online ad Booking Tutorial to help you book your ad online on your own as it describes all the steps in detail
This takes us to the process of booking ads online by following just a few steps online and getting your ad ready for release on the preferred dates.
How to Book Newspaper Ads online?
To know how to book newspaper ads online in just a few clicks with the help of releaseMyAd, just follow 3 easy steps:
1-Log on to releaseMyAd, choose the preferred ad type, specify the category as Matrimonial, Property, Business, Recruitment or Announcement and confirm the location
2-Compose your ad with the help of sample ads, ad enhancements, design templates and preview it with the exclusive Live Ad Preview feature
3-Confirm the ad release dates and then proceed to clear the payment for the same through the online or offline payment mediums
Once the payment is cleared, an email with an invoice consisting of the ad booking details is forwarded to the advertiser to confirm the booking.
Post Booking Processes
There are certain steps that are taken care of by our Customer Service and Newspaper Relations departments to smoothen the process from the booking to the release of the advertisement in the newspaper of your choice after you have made the payment.
- The Customer Service department forwards your ad booking request to the Newspaper Relations to be processed
- The latter forwards the ad booking request with the ad matter to the Publication house for editorial approval
- Once the ad matter, category, sub-category etc are approved by the publication, it is sent back to the Newspaper Relations team as a go-ahead for the release
- Then, in case of any changes required, the advertiser is informed by the Customer Care Team, following which the ad is processed for release on the specified date(s)
While getting your ad published through releaseMyAd, one more thing must be noted that you need not just book newspaper classified ads online but also display newspaper ads on any page of your preference. The latter ad format is more expensive but it is also more prominent and is charged on the basis of the size of the ad and page preference such as the 1st/3rd/last/any page. In case of any further queries on newspaper advertising, you can email us at email@example.com or call us at 09830629298 and also visit the Frequently Asked Questions section of releaseMyAd.