Hindustan Times is one of the most popular newspapers across the entire Northern stretch of India. It is highly popular in the Indian capital as well as certain cities of Uttar Pradesh. Hindustan Times is among the top 3 most widely circulated and most widely read newspaper in the entire country. Also it has acquired the position of the most popular newspaper in Delhi and NCR.
Hindustan Times has about 11 editions that cover major cities of India including all metropolis except the ones in the Southern part of India. The editions include Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ranchi, Patna and Indore. This shows that Hindustan Times covers the major cities of the northern, eastern and western zone. Out of a total readership of 37.67 lakhs across India, Delhi alone has a readership of almost 21.99 Lakhs. These numbers show that HT not only has massive number of readers but also has imbibed the faith of an immense population in an influential region like the Indian capital and its surrounding regions. Moreover it has been chosen to be the best newspaper by the readers themselves through a poll. Even in the surrounding regions such as Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad etc. HT has claimed a readership of almost 14.72 lakhs.
According to the Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) of India, Hindustan Times has a total circulation of 11.43 lakhs across the entire country. It is has been listed as one of the largest English National Dailies since 2003 and is owned by HT Media Ltd. The newspaper was first launched in 1924 and had its headquarters in Delhi and from that time onwards till now has won many readers across India. This is another reason which adds to the popularity of the newspaper in the Northern zone of India. Due to such a huge readership in a specific area, its reach is huge and focused at the same time, making it an ideal newspaper to advertise in.
Classified as well as Display Ads through our integrated online ad booking platform designed only for advertisers like you. We have incorporated a simple and quick 3 step process to help you with your ad booking through releaseMyAd. These 3 steps include the following:has been the authorized online ads booking agents of Hindustan Times. We enable to book
1) Visit Hindustan Times @releasemyad.com, choose your category, then location or package and proceed to the Compose Ad page
2) In this section, you can create (All Ad types) or upload your ads (only Classified Display & Display Ads) with the help of ad highlighters and design templates
3) As soon as you are down with the creation of your ad, you must confirm the release dates and clear the payment for the ad
You can review our payment options from the list provided below. It includes both online and offline options:
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Net Banking
- NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)
- Cash Deposit
- Cash Transfer
- Cash Collection
- Demand Draft
- Cheque Deposits
Your ad will be confirmed for release as soon as we receive your payment and in case you opt for Cash Collection as your payment method, then you’ll receive the invoice for your ad only after our Officer has collected the money from you.
In order to simplify the process of booking, we have also provided you with the list of all the ad categories, under which you can advertise in the Hindustan Times. These categories include the following:
- Matrimonial: For looking for prospective brides or grooms in preferred regions
- Business: To showcase the launch or promotion of your business in an area or across India
- Recruitment: To help you hire the best of professionals
- Property: To find, buy, sell and rent flats, apartments, houses, commercial spaces, buildings, land and more
- Announcement: For all kinds of Public announcements such as Name Change, Lost & Found, Notices etc
- Travel: For advertising your travel agencies, transport companies, holiday packages and everything associated with travelling
- Education: To promote any educational institute, putting up admission notices etc.
- Services: Advertise all kinds of services starting with movers & packers, catering, governess, instructors or trainers and more
- Situation Wanted: Search for jobs in and around your preferred regions under this category by promoting your academic and professional as well as personal skills and talent
- Obituary: Call on your friends and family members to pay homage to your loved ones who aren’t with you any longer by making announcements of Obituary ceremonies under this section
- Remembrance: Remember your loved ones whom you have lost to keep their memories alive among friends and family
- Retail: Promote your stores launches, product launches, seasonal discount offers and everything under retail under this category
- Public Notice & Tenders: Make public notice announcements, quote business tenders, government or private by booking your spot in this section
You can choose to book your advertisements under any of the categories provided here and more. Apart from these, you can even choose to advertise in the supplements or pullouts of the popular newspaper based on different categories. But please remember that pullouts allow you to publish only Display adverts in them.
For Display Recruitment or Appointment Advertising in Hindustan Times, you can choose to publish your ad in HT Shine.
If you intend to advertise your property or any upcoming commercial or residential projects, choose HT Estates for maximum visibility and responses.
For large scale display advertising under Education such as promoting schools, colleges, institutes, announcing admission notices and more, you must advertise in HT Education.
HT City includes and covers all the latest activities, events and page 3 parties that take place in the different cities covered by Hindustan Times. You can promote your brand and latest offers as well as brand launches in the city with this edition specific pullout of HT.
With HT Café readers receive all the latest news associated with Bollywood and Entertainment. This supplement is ideal for big budget retail and elite service advertisers.
You can send in your ad booking queries for Hindustan Times to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also call us at 09830629298 for assistance with the booking of your advert in your preferred newspaper-Hindustan Times.