Looking to book an obituary ad for Maharashtra Times online, instantly? Visit our Maharashtra Times Obituary Classified Booking Page.
Now you can book Maharashtra Times Obituary, Remembrance ads instantly for no additional costs at releaseMyAd. Further avail additional discounts and special offers while booking your Obituary ad for all leading dailies including Maharashtra Times, Times of India, The Telegraph, Dainik Jagran, Hindustan Times, The Tribune and many more through Maharashtra Times Obituary Classifieds Now Booked Instantly Online at releaseMyAd[/caption]
You can also book Besna, In Memoriam, Condolences, Death announcements instantly at specially discounted rates for all editions of Maharashtra Times.
Maharashtra Times Obituary Classiifieds instant booking online has now been launched by releaseMyAd . Now you can compose your obituary advertisement through the internet, upload any picture and clear payment instantly.
You can book your Maharashtra Times Obituary ad instantly online by following these simple steps:
1) Visit our online Maharashtra Times Obituary Classified Booking Page.
2) Select your Obituary as your Ad Category and choose Maharashtra Times as your newspaper selecting your package/edition etc.
3) Customize your Maharashtra Times classified ad with pictures, remembrance notes and various other enhancements. For individuals looking to create an ad with a picture – select “Classified Display” as your Ad Type, alternatively select Classified Text.
4) Compose your ad, specify the date and make your payments instantly.
Want to check the rates of booking newspaper Obituary classified ads in Maharashtra Times, Times of India, Telegraph, Dainik Jagran and other newspapers published in the country? Visit our rates and offer page, specify your ad details and get the rates instantly online.
Major benefits of booking Obituary ads, Remembrance ads, Death announcement classifieds for Maharashtra Times through releaseMyAd:
1) Online booking of both classified display ads and text ads in all editions of Maharashtra Times and other major newspaper dailies published in the country.
2) Instant online booking of Maharashtra Times Obituary ad with enhancements, pictures, remembrance notes, Obituary ad templates and many more.
3) Book online for NO extra charges. Avail additional discounts and special packages provided over sms/emails.
4) Multiple payment options that include credit card, debit card, net banking, cheque and demand draft. All online payments are secured by industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
5) Instant booking and publication of the Obituary ad as soon as the payment is cleared.
6) Flexible booking lets you edit the ad matter of your Obituary classified or any other ad category you choose till the payment is cleared.
For more information visit the about us page or start booking from this section.
Here is a list of the rates for publishing Obituary ads in Maharashtra Times:
Basic rate for Classified Obituary text ad (Mumbai edition) : Rs – 660/ 5 lines
Basic rate for Classified Obituary display ad (Mumbai edition) : Rs -260/ sq cm
Special packages: Maharashtra Times + Times of India (Mumbai Upcountry) – Save 10%
Times of India ( Ahm + Goa + Mum + Mum-Upcountry + Nagpur + Pune + Surat) + Economic T (Ahm + Ahm-Gu + Mum + Mum-Gu + Pune) + Navbharat Times Mumbai + Maharashtra Times Mumbai) – Save 4%
For additional information about booking an Obituary, Remebrance, In Memoriam on Maharashtra Times or any other newspaper visit our FAQ page for newspaper classified booking.
You can also contact us through live chat or our email address available on the contact us page of releaseMyAd. You can also reach us on the following number: 09830629298 (Monday to Friday, 10 am to 5 pm, Saturday 10 am – 2 pm – IST). You may need to provide some additional documents like the corresponding Death Certificate while booking Obituary classified text and display ads for certain newspaper dailies.
Choose to book your Obituary Classified / Remembrance Advertisement in any of the following location for Maharashtra Times :-