Court or Marriage notice ads are placed in newspapers to inform certain people about the legal action was taken or legal concern required against an entity, individual or company. These ads are more of a legal formality so it is necessary for those to put a classified advertisement in any newspaper of India. According to the foreign marriage act 1969, marriage notice ads are mandatory for those who tie the knot beyond the Indian Territory. These classified ads serve as a platform to communicate news of the same to the family and friends of the newlyweds.
The main reason for placing notice ads in newspapers is that they have a wide reach, are adaptable across the country and it can be published in regional languages. There are no restrictions on the size of the ads it can contain text and images or even logos. These types of ads are generally placed by individuals, government or corporate bodies.
- Classified texts are the most common and cost effective mode of advertising. These are simple running texts that are charged on the basis of lines/ words/ characters.
- Classified displays, on the other hand, are little pricey and are charged on the basis of per square centimetre unit.
In 2008 releaseMyAd was founded with the idea of booking classified ads online in national and local newspapers of India. With the aim to make advertising easy for the clients, we brought the entire marketplace at your fingertips enabling the advertisers to choose from a wide range of options to fulfil their advertising goals. Our portal is designed in such a way so that anyone can book their ads without our help. releaseMyAd simplifies your advertising experience by saving time and money. It eliminates the hectic process that one has to go through earlier. We are authorised by INS, the main governing council of media publications, so the publication house sends us direct ad rates without any extra commission charge.
So if you are you planning to book your Court or marriage notice ads in the highest circulated newspapers of India, then visit our website and follow the booking process detailed below. releaseMyAd Ad booking process: Our ad booking process is very simple; it will
take only a few minutes to book your ad. So follow these 4 steps below:
1) Visit our website (www.releasemyad.com)
2) Select your preferred newspaper, category and city
3) Enter your ad text and choose the publication dates
4) Now proceed to make the payment through our various online or offline modes available on our website.
In case you find any difficulty in booking your ad feel free to call us at 09830629298 or write us at email@example.com. Our executives will get back to you within 24 hours.