Want to book an Obituary Classified for Deccan Herald instantly online? Then visit our online Deccan Herald Obituary Classified Booking Page.
Now you can book your Obituary/Memorial Services ads instantly online for no additional costs at releaseMyAd. Avail additional discounts and offer packages while booking Obituary ads for Deccan Herald, Deccan Chronicle, The Hindu, Vaartha, The Tribune or any other major newspaper daily of the country through
You can also book In Memoriam, Besna, Kriya, Memorial Services, Tribute ads at specially discounted rates for all editions of Deccan Herald.
Deccan Herald Obituary Classified Instant Online Booking has now been launched at releaseMyAd. Now you can compose your ad, add pictures and pay instantly online.
Book Deccan Herald Obituary ads instantly online by following these basic steps:
1) Visit our online Deccan Herald Obituary Advertisement Booking Page.
2) Select your ad type as Obituary and choose Deccan Herald as your newspaper. Don’t forget to specify your package/edition while booking the ad.
3) Customize the Deccan Herald Obituary Classified with pictures, messages, templates and other custom enhancements. Choose Classified Display ad when adding pictures to your ad or else select Classified text.
4) Compose your ad, add enhancements/pictures and clear your payments instantly over the internet.
Want to check the rates for booking newspaper obituary ads in Deccan Herald, Deccan Chronicle, Hindu, Times of India and other newspapers of the country? Visit our rates and offers page, specify your ad details and get the rates instantly online.
Major advantages of booking Obituary ads, Remembrance ads, Death announcement classifieds for Deccan Herald through releaseMyAd:
1) Online booking of both Classified text and Classified display ads in editions of Deccan Herald and all other newspaper dailies of the nation.
2) Instant and hassle free online booking of Deccan Herald Obituary ad with additional enhancements like pictures, templates, personal notes and much more.
3) Instant online booking of the Obituary ads at no extra costs. Further avail special discounts and offer packages provided over sms/emails.
4) Multiple payment options that include credit cards, debit cards, net banking, cheque and cash. All online payments are secured by industry standard SSL encryption technology.
5) Flexible booking facilities that enables you to edit your ad till the payment is not cleared.
6) Instant online booking and publication of the Obituary ad as soon as the payment is cleared.
Below is a list of the rate of booking Obituary ads for some editions of Deccan Herald:
Basic rate for Classified Obituary text ad (Bangalore edition) : Rs – 918/15 lines
Basic rate for Classified Obituary display ad (Bangalore edition) : Rs – 345/ sq cm
Basic rate for Classified Obituary text ad (Devangere edition) : Rs – 918/15 lines
Basic rate for Classified Obituary display ad (Devangere edition) : Rs – 455/ sq cm
Special packages: Deccan Herald – Book Sunday – Get Weekday @ 50% Discount
Deccan Herald (Bangalore+ Davangere+Gulbarga+Hubli+Mangalore+Mysore)+Prajavani(Bangalore) – For Rs.1620/ 15 Words
You can also view the rates of Deccan Herald Obituary from our newspaper ad tariff page.
For additional information about booking an Obituary, Remembrance, In Memoriam on Deccan Herald or any other newspaper visit our FAQ page for instant newspaper classified booking.
You can also contact us through live chat or our email address available on the contact us page of releaseMyAd. You can also reach us on the following number: 09830629298 (Monday to Friday, 10 am to 5 pm, Saturday 10 am – 2 pm – IST). You may need to provide some additional documents like the corresponding Death Certificate while booking Obituary classified text and display ads for certain newspaper dailies.
Choose to book your Obituary Classified / Remembrance Advertisement in any of the following locations for Deccan Herald :-
- Deccan Herald Bangalore (ABC January-June, 2008 – 1,45,656 copies)
- Deccan Herald Hubli (ABC January-June, 2008 – 23,239 copies)
- Deccan Herald Mysore (ABC January-June, 2008 – 11,986 copies)
- Deccan Herald Mangalore (ABC January-June, 2008 – 10,465 copies)
- Deccan Herald Gulbarga (ABC January-June, 2008 – 5,748 copies)