Now you can book The Telegraph Obituary, In Memoriam, Remembrance ads instantly online for no extra cost at releaseMyAd. Avail additional discounts and offer packages while booking the Obituary ad for Telegraph, Times of India, Hindustan Times, The Statesman and all other newspaper dailies through releaseMyAd.
You can book Obituary, Besna, Death Anniversary, Death Announcement ads instantly online at specially discounted rates for all editions of The Telegraph.
The Telegraph Obituary Classified instant online booking has now been launched at releaseMyAd. Now you can compose your ad online, add pictures to it and clear all your payments instantly.
Book your Telegraph Obituary Classifieds instantly online through these basic steps:
1) Visit our online The Telegraph Obituary Classified Booking Page.
2) Choose Obituary as your ad category and select The Telegraph as your newspaper. Once this is done you need to specify your package, edition details etc.
3) Customize your ad with pictures, templates, personal notes and various other kinds of enhancements. Pick Classified display as your ad type when adding pictures, or else simply choose Classified text.
4) Compose your ad, specify the dates and pay instantly online.
Want to know the rates of booking Obituary ads for The Telegraph and other newspaper dailies of the country? Visit our rates and offers page, specify your ad details and get the rates instantly online.
Major benefits of booking Obituary Classified for The Telegraph at releaseMyAd:
1) Online booking of both classified display and classified text ads instantly for all major editions of The Telegraph published within the country.
2) Additional customization options that lets you add pictures, templates, personal notes and much more.
3) Book Obituary ads instantly online for no extra costs. Avail attractive discounts and offer packages over email/sms.
4) Multiple payment options that lets you pay clear your payments instantly online through credit cards, debit cards, net banking. Online payments are secured by industry standard SSL encryption. You may even pay offline via cheque or cash.
5) Flexible booking of the Obituary ads that lets you edit your ad matter as long as the payment is not cleared.
6) Instant hassle free booking and publication of the ad once the payment is received.
Here is a list of the rates for publishing Obituary ads in The Telegraph:
Basic rate for Classified Obituary text ad (Kolkata edition) : Rs – 1525/5 lines
Basic rate for Classified Obituary display ad (Kolkata edition) : Rs – 345/ sq cm
Basic rate for Classified Obituary text ad (Guwahati edition) : Rs – 600/5 lines
Special packages: Kolkata (The Telegraph + Ananda Bazar Patrika combination) – Save 10%
Kolkata (The Telegraph + Ananda Bazar Patrika) – Same day release – Save 10%
For additional information about booking an Obituary, Remembrance, In Memoriam on The Telegraph or any other newspaper visit our FAQ page for newspaper classified booking.
You can also contact us through live chat or our email address available on the contact us page of releaseMyAd. You can also reach us on the following number: +91 9554332211 (Monday to Friday, 10 am to 5 pm, Saturday 10 am – 2 pm – IST). You may need to provide some additional documents like the corresponding Death Certificate while booking Obituary classified text and display ads for certain newspaper dailies.
Choose to book your Obituary Classified / Remembrance Advertisement in any of the following locations for The Telegraph :-
· Guwahati (ABC Report, January- June, 2008-61,889 copies)
· Siliguri (ABC Report, January- June, 25,436copies)
· Barjora (ABC Report, January- June, 2008-36,795copies)
· Jamshedpur (ABC Report, January- June, 2008-24,838copies)