Before we get into the details, let’s first talk about what are classified ads and how they can be helpful for you.
You must read newspapers even if not daily maybe occasionally, so I am sure you must have noticed that besides news and editorials, newspapers carry stories on diverse topics as well as it helps readers to interact with advertisers for fulfilling certain needs. It can be looking for jobs or home or hiring people for business. In order to help readers, every newspaper dedicates a particular section in the newspaper for giving classified ads. Many national and regional newspapers have several pull-outs or supplements which are popular for a specific category like matrimonial or property.
Classified ads in newspaper is the most common and effective form of advertising. Anyone who is not even a marketer can book classified ads in newspapers. It doesn’t require huge capital to place advertisements in newspapers, being the traditional mode of communication it allows advertisers to book ads at lowest rates than any other advertising medium. Classified ads are further divided into two formats one is classified text and the second one is classified display ads. In simple terms, classified text are the most common format of advertising it includes the details of the product or services along with the contact information of the advertiser. In case of classified display ads, the advertisers can include graphics and images along with texts to make it more attractive to the target audience. But there is one thing that advertisers need to know before booking classified ads in newspapers, as for how they are charged:
- Classified text– Every publication house has its own policy so accordingly they implement their rules to calculate the advertising rates of that particular newspaper. Like many newspaper houses calculate the classified text ads on the basis of per words or characters or lines.
- Classified display– In case of display ads, advertisers are charged on the basis of per square centimetre. The price is measured as per length and width of the advertisement. Newspapers offer different ad sizes that advertisers can opt for like single column (3-4cm width), double column (6-7 cm width) or triple column (9-10cm width).
So if you are thinking to book classified ads online through releaseMyAd, just visit our website or give us a call. releaseMyAd is the largest online ad booking platform in India. With our virtual presence across the country, we have served more than a lakh customer over the years. Our experience in this field lets media experts know what exactly works to reach out to your target market instantly.
We provide special rates to our customers who book ads through our website. So visit our website today to book your ad in the category you want. We offer a list of categories on our website which includes recruitment, business, matrimonial, property, education, announcement, obituary, service, travel etc.
Ad booking process: Our ad booking process is very easy; it will take only a few minutes to book classified advertisement in your preferred newspaper. So follow these 4 steps given below:
1) Visit our website (www.releasemyad.com)
2) Select the newspaper, location and category
3) Enter your ad text and choose the publication dates
4) Now proceed to make the payment through our various online or offline modes.
For more details regarding the ad booking procedure please call us at 09830629298 or write us firstname.lastname@example.org.