A name change is a major transformation in one’s life. It has become common for individuals to change their name owing to various reasons such as matrimony, maintaining the citizenship of a country, keeping ID proofs, astrology, etc. Such changes of name are required to be announced via a relevant post in a newspaper. Today, Change of Name advertisements are the most common category for classified advertising in newspapers across India.
Some vital features of such classified ads include:
- They are only published in the Classified format which includes both classified text and classified display.
- Any change of name advertisement in a newspaper should be accompanied by a Notarized Affidavit duly signed by a Gazetted Officer testifying the change in your name.
- The content of the ad must also include the complete address of the person whose name has been changed .
- It is always better to publish Change of Name ads in newspapers with low ad rates as they are more of a necessity than a luxury or a promotional ad.
- Also these announcements should be published in at least 2 newspapers, of which one must be a regional or local newspaper.
A proper newspaper choice needs to be made, which depends on your circle of acquaintances and where the majority of them live and the language they speak. If a majority of them speak and understand only Bengali, there is no use of publishing in a leading English daily like The Times of India.
releaseMyAd can assist you in composing the ad and make the process easier for you, facilitating to some extent the whole ordeal involved in changing your name. The popularity and frequency of Change of Name ads in Newspapers are what drove releaseMyAd to implement a separate web page dedicated to only Change of Name advertisements. We promote speedy delivery, so book change of name adverts and change of place adverts in a very short time. releaseMyAd also offers you both an online as well as an offline method for the payment transaction. We also have online booking tutorials and discount packages coupled with sample ads to make your job easier. What must be kept in mind is that the ad must be booked at least 2 days before the intended date of publication.
Publishing your name change ad is just a few steps away:
- Visit http://www.releasemyad.com/newspaper/cat/change-of-name, choose the ad type, newspaper and location
- Take the help of the Ad Samples and then create and highlight your Name Change Ad and preview the same
- Finally select the dates when it should be released and then proceed to make the payment via online or offline methods of payment as per your convenience
Once your ad is booked and payment is received, an invoice with the entire ad booking details is sent to you via email, confirming the booking and the release of your ad after confirmation from the publication’s editorial department. For more queries or getting your ad booked with us you can email us at questions@releaseMyAd.com or book@releaseMyAd.com.