Mumbai, being one of the top urban communities in India, has a developing scope for newspapers and newspaper advertisements. Holding a number of various publication houses, people often find it difficult to choose the best newspaper to read or to advertise in. Even after being such a developed city, the majority of the readers in Mumbai are not educated enough to read an English newspaper. Thus, regional newspapers are given immense importance and have a higher interest than other papers.
Yashobhumi, a hindi daily, enlightens a broad section of the Hindi speaking population in Mumbai. It aims at being a reliable source of news to the readers about regional, national and global news. Since Hindi is the most spoken language in India, this daily is read by maximum of the people living in Mumbai. Not only is the readership and the circulation high, but this newspaper also offers the lowest rate card, which makes small sector companies to publish their campaigns without any trouble.
The newspaper offers the best classified ads available in Hindi newspapers. The two types of classified ads offered are Classified Text and Classified display ads. Some of the popular categories to advertise in are:
- Yashobhumi Recruitment – People from small towns are always migrating to Mumbai for job opportunities. These are mainly from the rural sectors who only look for employment in Hindi newspapers, since they are not educated enough to read English. Thus, this section is in great demand for advertisers to campaign about each and every job they can offer.
- Yashobhumi Matrimonial – With its high population, people want to choose the best partner from the millions of people living here. The ideal approach to search for a good partner amongst so many people is to give a newspaper advertisement. All those suitable and interested respond back, to make the perfect match for the seeking bride or groom.
- Yashobhumi Retail – There are hundreds of people who try to sell either mainstream or innovative retail products daily. Every nook and corner of Mumbai has a retail store of either home and daily products, garments, spare parts, etc. With the increasing competition, all sellers want to get the best that they can. Advertising about their product in the retail section helps more people to know about your store and leads to sales maximization.
Other categories such as Education, Travel, Obituary, Business, Public Tenders and Notices, etc. are offered to make sure that the advertisers can publish in any field that they want. releaseMyAd, India’s leading advertising agency, works 24*7 on an online platform to make advertising easy for all those who want to publish their campaigns. They give the best rates and packages, along with discounts according to the frequency of the ad. To book your ad, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Yashobhumi page and pick between classified text or classified display ads.
- Choose your category for publishing like retail, jobs, etc.
- Choose the edition of the newspaper with the best package offered.
- Compose your ad content and layout. We can create your template if you are unable to, free of cost.
- Choose your dates and make your payment, offline or online.
Author Bio: Hi! I am Simran Tantia. Finishing my high school in 2014, I started studying in Singapore for my Diploma and Bachelors. I am currently studying Marketing and Tourism from the University of Newcastle, Australia. My keen interest in writing was noticed by releaseMyAd and they gave me the great opportunity to work as their Intern. I thank them for providing me a great learning platform and an unforgettable experience!