The first newspaper in Nagaland to be published in color, Nagaland Post is the highest circulated newspaper of the state of Nagaland. The newspaper is also widely circulated in neighboring Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Meghalaya. The paper is widely known for its ethical journalism and enjoys high popularity.
releaseMyAd Media is the advertising partner of Nagaland Post and we help you in placing your ad in the newspaper. We are an INS accredited agency and your perfect media advisor. releaseMyAd deals with the publication house to provide you competitive rates and facilitates the entire process on your behalf. You can place Classified text, Classified display, and Display ad in Nagaland Post under various categories like recruitment, obituary, matrimonial, property, education etc.
The various benefits of advertising in Nagaland Post are as follows-
- It reaches out to a very specific geographic area. Hence it is ideal for those targeting North-East India.
- The ad rate for placing your ad in Nagaland Post is extremely nominal and cost-efficient.
Advertising your ad through releaseMyAd is extremely beneficial due to the competitive rates we provide and the excellent service furnished by our representatives. The booking process through our website guides you through a no. of easy steps which are as follows-
- Choose your preferred ad type from Classified text, Classified display and Display ads.
- Specify your ad category from recruitment, obituary, matrimonial, personal, property etc.
- Select the newspaper edition.
- Compose your ad with the help of our available enhancements and design templates. You can check your final ad with our Live Preview Ad feature.
- Specify your date of ad release.
- Finally, complete your payment by referring to either Online or Offline mode.
On successful completion of the above mentioned steps, an invoice is generated and sent to your mail. After editorial confirmation from Nagaland Post, your ad is finally published.