Every smart business owner is aware of the fact that advertising is indispensable to the success and escalation of his company. But the question remains, where to start from? It’s challenging, and many times, not even practical enough to spend this time away from the day-to-day operation of the business. All this led to the formation of advertising agencies—to help pull everything together into cohesive, ingenious campaigns which are timely and properly executed and helps to reach the potential customers.
Advertising and marketing of a business is an investment and not an expense which people generally misinterpret it to be. Spending wisely and tactfully is implied for the businesses in that case. One major factor which comes in mind then, is the fact that if the businesses hire advertising agencies, the agencies in most of the cases get to decide the budget as well.
The business owners are eventually confronted with a serious dilemma—how to advertise, in which advertising medium, and which is the best deal for each rupee spent!
So, here, we give you some of the tips, the business owners need to keep in mind, while planning a newspaper ad campaign for their businesses:
- Instead of a one-time big splash ad, be consistent with frequent small ads that work.
- Advertising consistently in classifieds does wonders at times. These ads may draw more customers than more expensive display ads.
- It is advisable to try & reduce the size of the ad. Going with small ads leads to more small ads which normally pull added customers. It’s way better to be there every day with small ads than every month with one big one.
- Message is always more important. Message is the hero of the game here. Don’t try to produce ads that win awards, instead to produce ads which sell. The simple ads with a clear cut message can do wonders.
- An editorial style Ad is highly recommended. These are ads that look like actual stories in the newspaper. A great Headline adds hugely to it, leading to double the people reading the news.
- It is always best to give the customer more than promised and more than expected. Make sure the message of the advertisement is not lost in an attempt to make the ad look “Larger than Life”.
Here are some of the basic strategies one should adopt for successful advertising:
- A good advertisement needs to have a clear consumer benefit.
- That benefit or solution should be such that it is wanted by the consumers
- The benefit or solution must be distinctly communicated through advertising.
As one English idiom goes, “You cannot see the forest for the trees.” when one is involved in the business day in and day out, it is practically impossible to keep track of every development on the advertising front. ReleaseMyAd does that for businesses. When advertising via ReleaseMyAd, everything remains in the hand of the advertiser. From the choice of the newspapers to advertise in to the duration of the campaign everything is decided by the advertisers. What releaseMyAd does is to assist and help where & when required. The best part being that the budget remains in the advertiser’s hand. The facility of viewing the ad rates of the different publications, the different categories, the various newspaper packages, the promotions & discounts one can avail, every detail is given on the website. The business owners can in fact easily plan their campaign according to their exact requirements via releaseMyAd.
For booking an advertisement in newspapers or designing your ad campaigns reach us at 09830629298 or log on to www.releasemyad.com. We also have a complimentary Live Chat support for all its visiting users.