The advent of a number of communication networks would seem to have drowned out the popularity of newspapers across the globe, but fortunately, such dark times are yet to befall us. The newspaper, especially in India, holds a special place in the custom and tradition of the citizens. A newspaper goes synonymous with a cup of tea in the morning for multitudes of Indians. While some might make a dash for the Sports pages, others might busily hunt through the stock-market listings, and while some scan the national and international news sections, many eagerly await the classified section each morning to have a glance at the numerous ads on display.
With a rising number of advertising vehicles available now, and each becoming more expensive than the other, newspaper classifieds remain one of the undisputed choices for a majority of advertisers. Native to South India, one of the most renowned regional language newspapers that accommodate ample advertising opportunities is Daily Thanthi. The Daily Thanthi is printed in Tamil and circulated in Bangalore, Chennai, Vellore and a number of other cities in South India. This daily also enjoys ample circulation in Mumbai. The first edition of this popular daily was published in 1942 in Madurai.
A list of locations that enjoy circulation of the Daily Thanthi are:
The various categories in which you can advertise on this prestigious daily are:
You can book your ads on this excellent advertising platform via releaseMyAd, an online newspaper classified ads booking portal. Through releaseMyAd, you get extreme ease of access with the ability to book ads without so much as stepping out of your house/workplace, and you also get the best Daily Thanthi advertisement rates. The booking process is exceedingly simple from our booking page dedicated to Daily Thanthi, and here are a few steps to guide you through it:
- From a host of categories such as Daily Thanthi matrimonial, Daily Thanthi astrology and Daily Thanthi property, choose your advertisement category.
- Select your choice from an option of Text Classified ads or Display ads.
- Select your city from the aforementioned list of locations.
- You can also view available discounts if you are interested in your ad being published in multiple locations.
- Once you have decided upon which city you want your ads to be printed, you can proceed to compose the ad.
- After composition, you can choose from a variety of embellishments for you ad in order to make it stand out from the rest, such as placing tick marks, and opting for your to be printed in bold.
- You can also specify ad sub-category. For example, if you want to publish a matrimonial ad, you can specify if you are looking for a bride, or a groom.
- Once you have successfully designed your ad, you can proceed to select publication date. Bear in mind that you need to book your ads a minimum of 3 days before your chosen publication date.
- After selecting date of publication, you can proceed toward clearing payment.
- After going through the booking details, choose your method of payment. You can pay via a host of online and offline methods.
This concludes the booking process. Booking your ads through releaseMyAd has numerous benefits. To start with, you get to view a list of sample ads which can act as a guide for you when designing your ads. Secondly, you get to view the Daily Thanthi advertisement tariff for all categories. Thirdly, the online booking facility ensures that you do not have to spend any time scuttling from agency to agency. You can book ads in 90+ newspapers in India. To book your ad now, visit our website now! If you have any queries, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 09830629298.