Matrimonial ads are a constant source of advertisements for all newspapers across India. Some newspapers are popular mainly for Matrimonial ads which are published in them throughout the year, like in Hindustan Times. This newspaper is highly popular across the Northern part of India including Delhi/NCR, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab and even Haryana. Hindustan Times Matrimonial ads are published by a hoard of people mainly because of its high rate of relevant responses. The newspaper has a wide circulation along with a huge readership which ensures that it reaches out to a wide audience.
HT matrimonial classified page is published every Sunday along with the main newspapers. Almost all matrimonial pages are published on Sundays so that the target audience can access the right adverts in the right place on a day when they are free of other hectic tasks. Also matrimonial advertisers often need to release one ad multiple times for receiving relevant responses. Keeping this in mind, Hindustan Times has introduced an offer; especially catering to the matrimonial advertisers who need to book multiple ads. This offer is to help repeat advertisers get maximum responses by spending minimum money.
Hindustan Times is now giving matrimonial advertisers the opportunity to book multiple ads continuously for multiple Sundays till the 1st of October 2014.You can know the details about the offer by going through the points below:
- HT is now offering a 1+1 ad offer for all matrimonial advertisers which means that if you book and pay for 1 ad, you get 1 more insertion (the same published again) free, under the matrimonial section
- The other offer refers to a 2+2 ads offer, which means that if you are booking 2 adverts, you can publish 2 more ads, free of cost in the matrimonial page of Hindustan Times
For every lucrative offer, there are also certain conditions attached with it. To utilize the offer completely without any hassles, please keep the following things in mind:
Terms & Conditions
- The offer will be valid if the ads are booked across consecutive weeks or Sundays
- The offer is valid only for Sunday Matrimonial advertisements in Hindustan Times
- Since it is a limited period offer, it needs to be availed within the last day of the offer
This offer is available online only at releaseMyAd.com as we are the official online ad booking agents of the Hindustan Times. You can also combine these insertion offers with the packages provided for matrimony ads. So hurry up and book your matrimonial ads in HT instantly before time runs out! The last date is the 1st October 2014. If you need any help with the booking of your matrimonial classified ad, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also call us on 09830629298 for any kind of help with the release of your ad.